××14××

______💫⭐✨💫🌙💫✨⭐💫_______

"No no don't leave meeeeee." Yoongi screamed which came out as a pained whisper.

"Awww baby boy wants to protest?" She said softly. Teasing the boy who was paining as his body started feeling numb.

"P-Please L-lexy don't l-leave pl-ease l-leave I-i peawese d-" And Yoongi couldn't speak anymore. She lit up a cigarette taking a big puff.

"Awwwh baby don't try so hard there's no use of trying." Lexy said as she grabbed the blondes locks pulling it harshly with her other hand.

"DON'T YOU REMEMBER WHAT I SAID?? YOU OBEY ME AND ONLY ME HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU? ONLY I GIVE ORDERS NOT YOU. Or do you want to ruin your career? Awww don't you like music anymore? Hmmm? Oh or even better." Lexy pulled him making him look into her eyes.

"You think someone is able to save you? Who that Jimin boy from earlier?" She tried to look innocent but after a while started to laugh in a manic way.

"You listen and listen good Min Yoongi. No one I repeat NO ONE is able to save you from me. It's only you who loses all you have in here. It's always a win-win for me." As much as Yoongi wanted to believe that he had hope to be saved he knew that she was right what ever she does will only make him lose there was no chance to win only to lose. His eyes became glassy soon a tear left his eyes.

"I guess you realized that I'm right. You know Yoongi life would be so easy if you just accepted my love. I loved you so much you rejected it and look at you now. You would be crying pathetically to be loved and held to be assured that things are gonna be alright. But it will never be." She lets out a dark chuckle.

"But for now let's just focus on what I came here for. You know I really missed it." Lexy said as she slowly started to unbutton Yoongi's shirt.

Yoongi was praying to all the gods he ever knew in his life. 'This once please just this once' he repeated in his head again and again.

And it was like finally someone heard his prayers.

'And you will stop right there you animal.'

Jimin

Lexy turned quickly shocked at the presence of someone else in the room.

"Y-you how?" She questioned dumbfounded.

"It doesn't matters how I want you to leave him right now before I call the cops." Jimin said in a warning tone.

Lexy grinned widely.

"How about no? What will you tell them. Ever looked at him? No one will believe you. The cold as ice Min Yoongi being dominated by someone being abused by someone. Even if it's true no one will." She laughed out loud.