××12××

______💫⭐✨💫🌙💫✨⭐💫_______

"You know what Jimin? It has been three years. I never saw Yoongi actually smiling. Even if he was there with me at all the tough times since debut supporting me with all he had I never actually had any way to ease his pain the pain I saw every time the camera went off. He thought no one could see it but he is so see through. At least to me we were always close And stuff he is like a big brother I never had. It hurt so bad when I could hear his painful sobs when he thought no one was there to hear him cry crying his heart out which maybe never helped him sleep. I felt so helpless when he never shared his feelings again with me. Seeing the bloody sheets when he was out of the dorm. Looking at his wrist full of scars at the days when he finally got some sleep but forgot to lock the door. I never thought I'll ever see that beautiful gummy smile of his again. And you just came into his life filling his sad heart with a bit of love every day never asking anything in return. Thanks for making him laugh like this I'm grateful for that." Hoseok said eying Yoongi from the distance wiping his tears.

And there he was sitting with the maknaes telling them how much of a scaredy cat Jimin is and laughing loudly as the maknaes listened to him carefully seeing their hyung genuinely happy after three years. They giggled seeing their hyung like this feeling joy overwhelming in their heart.

I sighed. "Hyung you don't have to say it like that. I will do anything for him to feel better. And about self harming I'll talk to him about it. But I didn't noticed any new cuts as he never covers it up like you said he did before that night. If I see him do that again I'll talk to him how about that?" I smiled softly.

"Whatever you say but I really am grateful." He hugged me. And Yoongi walked to me.

"Hey scaredy cat how are you doing?" He teased. I broke the hug.

"I swear to God Yoongi if you call me that one more time!" I glared at him.

"Well what will you do?" He smirked.

"I'll stop talking to you." I huffed.

"Aww you know you won't do that." Yoongi pouted teasingly.

"Try me!" I replied.

And that's how Yoongi had to spend 7 hours trying to convince me to not to be angry at him. But all he had to do was to smile sweetly at me as I melted looking at him.

____________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoy.

I purple you my wings. 💜

 💜