holiday

Please vote if you enjoyed, thank you <3

A vacation away from all the stress you experience from work on a daily basis is exactly what you needed at this time. Especially being accompanied by your boyfriend, Shawn.

He booked you both a holiday away for two weeks in Greece, Santorini. You continuously blabbered on to him about how much you've always wanted to visit the country, seeing so many beautiful pictures of it online. It just looked so peaceful and just amazing. There was no doubt your urge to see Greece became even more desperate after some of your friends had told you that they've been there and loved it so much.

"Baby are you all packed?" Shawn questioned you with the most adorable smile, pushing a few chocolate curls on his forehead away from his face with his tattooed hand.

"Yep, just gotta add a few more toiletries and then I'm done" you responded to him whilst zipping a small suitcase you planned to take onto the plane as a carry-on.

Shawn just nodded faintly at your response and began to walk closer to you from behind. He crossed his arms over your waist and tucked his head into the crook of your neck. You normally find this gesture really sweet but right now you just wanted to focus on making sure you've packed everything you need, not wanting to forget something by being distracted by your insanely cute boyfriend.

"Babe I love you but can you just let me finish packing the rest of my things. I could use the help" you teasingly spoke, wanting him to help you pack. Shawn already packed all his things in a separate suitcase, him constantly being on tour meant he was so good at packing.

He softly sighed in response before placing a gentle kiss on the top of your head. "Of course, anything for my girl" he spoke in a almost whisper tone, softly into your ear.

You felt so glad that your back was turned to him so he wouldn't be aware of the effect his words still have on you. A few clothes were still placed on your bed and you grabbed at them to fold, all while trying to hold back the warm feeling brought to your cheeks, knowing they most likely have turned bright, crimson red.

An hour swings by and you have now left your home, sitting in a Uber, on your way to the airport. You and Shawn both sat in the back and were sat so close next to each other with your knees touching and you laced your fingers tightly in each other's.

"Can't wait till we arrive in one of the most beautiful places with the most beautiful girl" Shawn spoke in a gentle and sweet tone, making eye contact with you. You smiled so hard at his words and placed your head against his firm chest.

"Me too, but with the most handsome man" you responded, giggling lightly and cupping both his cheeks in your hands to give him a small yet firm, passionate kiss to which he returned.

Before you know it you have reached the airport and have unloaded your suitcases from the trunk of the Uber. You both kindly thanked the driver for reaching you there on time and Shawn paid him through the opened window of the car.

You walked hand in hand inside the airport and checked in; including boarding passes and passports. Once you both completed that it was soon time to start boarding the plane. You shared laughs about the most random things whilst carrying your carry-ons onto the plane.

Luckily you were sat next to each other and so it meant you were able to use Shawn's shoulder as a headrest for when you want to take a nap. The journey takes about nine hours to travel from Canada to Greece. A flight worker once in a while would walk down the aisle with a trolley full of drinks and snacks which you both had.

Your head was tilted on Shawn's broad shoulder and you shared an earphone with him, listening to music which mainly consisted of John Mayer. Sleep soon began to take over your body as you felt your eyes becoming heavier which led to you being asleep for most of the journey.

Meanwhile, Shawn watched a few movies from the small screen on the back of the seat in front of him. He preciously smiled at your peaceful state, placing a gentle kiss on your head and leaning his head to rest on top of yours.

A few hours fly by (no pun intended) and you have now finally landed in Santorini. Feeling the plane slowly stopping once it hit the runway and the pilot announcing your arrival to all the passengers through the speakers. Shawn also had slept as you noticed his eyes were still closed once you woke up and so you lightly patted his strong bicep to wake him and let him know you have arrived.

As soon as the door of the plane opens and you make your way down the steps, the hot and humid air instantly hits your skin and you struggled to see clearly with the sun shining so brightly into your eyes.

Shawn booked a jeep to drive you to your hotel and so he went to check into the place to get the keys to the car. Once he has them you both made your way to the jeep and placed your luggage in the boot. The inside of the car was like being inside an oven, so damn hot. This made you immediately turn on the air conditioner in the car. The heat was definitely already too unbearable to handle. As for the journey, the hotel you were staying at wasn't too far from the airport according to google maps.

You got out of the car and emptied out the boot with your suitcases, making your way to the reception of the beautiful and luxurious hotel to check in. The receptionist gave you the key card to your room and had a hotel worker bring your luggage up to your room.

You entered inside the elevator to take you up to your floor level and soon made your way down the really long hallway full of door rooms. Looking sideways at each door, you cautiously read the numbers that go in order from both sides until you spotted your room number. You placed your keycard in the slot before slowly stepping inside.

The sight of the room already catches your attention, looking so breath taking. You both darted your heads around the whole area, eyeing the insanely large and spectacular hotel room. It had a balcony in the lounge and a small yet elegant kitchen. The view from the balcony showed the clear blue sea in full sight and you could hear the gentle and peaceful waves from where you were stood.  There were two bathrooms, one main one and one that was inside your bedroom. The space everywhere is very open and the furniture is so modern and beautiful.

"I love it. Thank you for doing all of this" you appreciatively told your boyfriend with a loving gaze, after a short while of checking out the entire hotel room. He leaned in closer to you, almost drowning your presence with his height, towering of you.

"You don't need to thank me, I'm just so happy to be sharing this whole experience with you" Shawn responded whilst staring softly into your eyes and slowly tucking a loose strand of your hair behind your ear.

You blushed at his statement and stood on your tiptoes to place a gentle kiss to his lips. You could practically feel his smile against it which made you grin so hard. The kiss started off so innocently and quickly turned into an intense make out session. Not being able to keep your hands off of each other, you soon began making your way to the bedroom, trying so hard to not break the kiss; detaching your lips apart.

You felt the back of your knees hit the edge of your bed and you laid back on the white silky sheets that were displayed so neatly with not a single crease line in sight. Shawn jumped on top of you, balancing onto his elbows and soon began to place gentle kisses down your neck. Before things could escalate too quickly, you could hear a small knock at the front door of your hotel room.

This startled you both and made you detach your locked lips, making you both simultaneously groan in annoyance at the loss of touch. Shawn stood up off the bed and fixed his messy hair and made his way out of your bedroom to open the door.

"Sorry for disturbing you, just brought up your luggage" the male hotel worker kindly apologised in a formal tone and soon began to bring in your luggage, placing them onto the hard marble floor of the living room.

You watched from the corner of the room at Shawn helping to bring in your luggage. He kindly thanked the man for his help, offering a warm smile and giving him a tip. They both made small talk before Shawn grabbed onto the doorknob, letting the worker out of the front door. As soon as the man's presence was gone, he instantly shuts the door smoothly.

Shawn swiftly turns around with his eyebrows raised and dimples appearing, catching your presence with a smirk. "Now where were we?"