2: emotions

- Sasuke's pov -

It was the day we get to know our sensei, I was the first to come to the rooftop of the academy, I sat down waiting for Y/n and the rest of our team, Sakura came after a few minutes and sat down by me and nagged about Naruto's behaviour, I didn't really focus much about her but just thought what I can do to spend more time with Y/n without looking weird, Naruto then came and sat down, silence filled the Air, no signs of Y/N or our sensei, I'm starting to lose my patience, where are they?!.
It's been an hour, I take a deep breath and try to stay calm as Sakura and Naruto began blabbing about why our new sensei is late. Finally . Our sensei showed up "sorry I'm late, got caught up in the path of life" he chuckled and rubbed the back of his head, Y/N isn't with him..... is she sick? Maybe kidnapped!? Ok ok I don't need to go that far. She's ok. Maybe her alarm didn't wake her up, " aha, I see I'm not the last to arrive, where's our forth member?" Sensei asked " she isn't usually this late back at the Academy" Naruto shrugged "well then, let us introduce ourselves till she arri-" "SORRY IM LATE!!\ Y/N COOL DOWN!!" we look over to see Y/N panting and trying to gasp some breath, as there was a boy by her side giggling lightly, "who.is.he?" The only question that came in my mind I didn't care why she was late. Why is she with this boy?., I frowned lightly as I saw Y/N scold him jokingly " sorry I'm late guys, had to catch up a few family things with my friend and his family" she apologized and bowed lightly and so did her "friend", as Y/N was talking with Naruto and Sakura who were scolding her for being late, I didn't move my gaze from her so called "friend", just seeing how he looks at her makes me want to vomit, someone like him doesn't deserve to be that close to Y/N, I see him blushing since they got here, "does he have a crush on her?, I'll crush his bones. But I can't just simply do it, it'll upset her if he died, but it won't if he left her and got replaced by someone else .. me..", I smirk lightly at my plan as I open my eyes to see them hugging goodbye, I frown lightly as everyone sits back down .
* time skip *
" I'm Y/n C/n, my clan is well known for their kekkei Genkai being the 2nd strongest in the village and I managed to be able to use it in my age which is cool!, my strongest jutsu is Genjutsu, I like (likes) and hate (dislikes), my dream is the be world wide known by all the five villages!" Y/n exclaimed smiling, my heart warms up everytime she smiles like that, her dreams are rather more like her, I want to be there when it happens, no... I NEED to be there for her, I won't let her dreams be crushed by anyone.
We agreed on meeting up in ground 7 two days from now, means I have good chance to get Y/n's friend,I made a clone that tracked down the place he lives in, as the four of us got separated I quickly ran to the location of the boys house, not holding any regrets of what I'll do, if it'll keep me close to Y/N without anyone cutting between us, I'll do it.
I reach the house and knock on the door, no reply, "an idiot like him would probably lock only his front door which means...", I walk to the alley of the house and take out some tissues, tap on the window lightly and then open it "of course .. the window will always stay open" I enter the house and close the window lightly. I put the tissues back in my pocket and take a glance at the room in currently in, the kitchen, the best place to find weapons, I look around and walk out to another room, his bedroom is right infront of the kitchen "wow.. that explains why --" I hear the door creak, crap I need to find a hiding place, I look around the room quickly before hearing the door behind me creak.
"hm? Weird, could've sworn I saw a shadow in here.. oh well" as I hear the door close,I sigh in relife and land down from the ceiling, "that was close, man his voice is so squeaky", I let out a small smirk as I got my kunai out, I open the door lightly and take a glance around before noticing him in the room next to the one I'm in, I open the door quitely and walk up behind him rising up my kunai.

. . .
. .
.
...
He's not moving ... should I be concerned? Wait .. his chest is moving lightly, good he's still breathing, my kunai got a bit of his blood but it doesn't matter.
I hold up the boy and open the door taking a glance outside and quickly run back home trying to avoid any street filled with people.
.
- Normal pov-
"Ugh.. where... wha... hello? I-is anyone there!?" A boy called out as he struggled to be set free "what's going on!?, someone pleas-" "shut up.." "wha- who's there!? Why am I tied up!?" The boy exclimaed As the Uchiha approached him and took off his blindfold "w-wait a minute .. you're the guy from Y/N's team! What the hell man!? Let me go-- Agh!" The boy coughed up as he got punched in the stomach "you're annoying, but your screams will be amusing" "w-what is w-wrong with you?! Are you insane!?" the Uchiha stayed quite as he rose up his kunai "one finger off"

🌷