my love

night time is my world my bliss just running with my mate while his in his wolf form is wondering really his fur is a chestnut brown with blonde highlights and his eyes go a dark blue .

******* flash back**********

hahaha love you cant catch me ur to slow blah he shouts out to me.

ill catch u just watch.

dave says to me mmmmmm is that so lets see .

I free my energy and speed as gold bright light past him his fur ruffles through the wind that I make and as he watchs me true form its as if time its self stands still the trees and the leaves falling just stand still the sun beaming in through the cracks in shadow of the tall oak trees was glistening and in one swift move I was in fornt and he just stoped in his tracks and was looking at me I forget sometimes am light and his only a wolf.

I smile and say you see I beat you hows that for girl power jumping around smirking and putting my arms in the air like a just win a championship and he smiles and turns back into human form and just laughs at me and shakes his head laughing and grabs me around my waste and tries to kiss me bt I move and wiggle my finger in his face and say tisk tisk bad boy losers dont get kisses and I pull my lips in a poutting pose . bang crack bang my mate looks at me and says theres something wrong at the castle sky we better go now and I shift into a leopard shes whit with glowing yellow eyes and dave shifts back into his wolf form and we speed back out of the forst .

********** end of flash*******

that memory was sad it was the day dave died on me I had to bring him back by travelling to hadis to bring his soul back because I would have died a thousand times over before I gave him up you see zeus was at the castle and he was working hand in hand with my step dad the devil to kill me and since am pure light I dont die so the wanted to take my powers for themselves only problem I went to hedis with my mate when he died.

you see the life of the six is complicated we fight alot of evil people some very close to use and some our lovers . the other two of the six are my best friend angie and ryan he was my long term lover everyone thought we were mates but than I meet dave and I felt this connection and it was nothing like with ryan . we are the only three that found each other the oldest and strongest found each other first but we havent found the other three yet when the six if us are combined we become the earths destruction .

you see this things am telling you are not what you have heard you see we dont shine or glow we are normal but more attractive and have this pull to us we dont burst into flames but burn and go red and can possible die from that we are among you trust me ive meet some .

now my mate and two friends are the supernatural and they keep me sane dave his my height not very tall about 5 foot 6 his got chestnut straightish brown hair ocean blue eyes that change colour and his muscular slim not to skinny not to muscular , angie shes a shape shifter and has blue beautiful white eyes with redish brown her and shes my height to shes athletic built and got curves and ry his got dark brown hair with ocean blue eyes full luscious lips and is much taller than us abt 1.88 m tall his muscular and sweet .