killer in you

run run little demon I love the chase I say mind linked to my prey . I love it when they run its so much fun . im running so fast but the demon is faster than me I do this so they will think I cant keep up and that am I new vampire . in a flash im gold with light blue electric purple light and I fly as a light form through the dark night not ever a new moon to light my way but thats okay I can see at night beter than in the day . all the deman can pick up is silence he stops hard ground under his sickly black feet its sharp ears move to listen to is surroundings nothing.

just like lightning I crash donw with my sharp nails drown down shooting like a bat out of hell I hit him right in the upper left shoulder just missing his heart .

crush laying on the ground he looks up to see crystal white blue eyes long redish ink black hair staring at him with a crack of a smile and sharp teeth showing fear runs through the demon . I pull my hand out of his shoulder and lick the blood off and smile an evil smile than like a flash of lightning I strick like a viper bitting deep into his neck and drinking so much like a milkshake im draining him dry . I get off him and rip his chest open and turn his heart to glass as my gift from the hunt .

I love hunting its so fun and they never see it coming . I walk through the forest coverd in blood naked only my long ass length hair is mostly covering my back im not muscular as you think im just built well ive got curvys in all the right places am big and beautiful . I wip the blood of my mouth with the back of my hand n carry in walking on the cold dirty hard floor of the forest I look up at the sky I love the night sky it beautiful so black and ambiguous you never know what is out their the sky is always light blue dark blue with electric purple like my necklace that I always wear around my neck .

this is the time I love the sky the most after a good hunt. dave his my wolf mate cames out of the castle looking for me he always looks for me but am never to be found not at night anyway. I love running with him through the forest the way the light hits his beautiful white blue eyes its amazing . love the way he holds me and its simply the most beautiful thing in the underworld .