Marco Polo

A/N Hey, sorry if this really boring and short, but if you did like it; vote/comment/fan

#Eyebrows

Hunter’s POV

I waited in the waiting area with Jesse and Julia’s dad worrying like never before. Julia would never forgive me. I’m such a bad boyfriend. I should have gone after her. I shouldn’t have made out with Amber but yet it felt right to do so.

I checked my phone to see a text from Amber.

Jerk. It said. I sighed.

I didn’t reply. There was no point. It was true. I was a jerk, a big jerk. I cheated on my girlfriend.

 **

It was now 7:45am. We were waiting here all night and morning. I didn’t sleep at all, just waited.

The doctor walked in the waiting room. He cleared his throat catching all our attention.

Please be good, please be good. I repeated in my head.

“Julia is fine, only a broken arm. She’ll be out of hospital bye tomorrow morning. She’s sleeping at the moment, but you can all go in a see her.”

We all sighed in relief and made our way to the room.

I sat on the seat next to the bed whilst Jesse stood with Julia’s dad and looked at her.

“I’m going to go home and make sure the house is welcoming for tomorrow. Can one of you guys stay with her? You know, just in case she wakes up?” Her dad asked. We both nodded.

 I sat there looking at her with watery eyes.

“What happened?” I turned to ask Jesse.

Jesse cleared his throat.

“I don’t know, one minute we were talking as I was driving and the next a car crashed into us,” He said looking at Julia. “I was fine and got out but Julia wasn’t moving, so I called 000,” He looked down to the ground. “I thought she was gone.” He said as tears ran down his face.

I stood up and walked over to him.

“It’s not your fault, and plus she’s fine,” I hugged him. “Did you end up finding out what was wrong with her?” I pulled away.

He shook his head.

“No.” Was all he said.

“Well why don’t you go home and get some rest? I’ll stay with Jules.” He nodded and walked out of the room.

I went to go sit back in the seat. I held Julia’s hand and kissed it.

“I’m so sorry baby.” I rested my head back and drifted off to sleep.

**

“Jesse…Jesse…” A voice said. I shot my head up and looked around the room but there was no one but Julia and I. “Jesse…” Julia? “Jesse…”

She was sleep talking.

Jesse’s POV

I called my mum to pick me up from the hospital. I couldn’t get last night out of my head. I was still in shock.

*Flashback*

“Julia wait,” I said running after her. “Julia!”

She stopped and turned around only to crash into my chest. I hugged her as she cried.

“I hate myself so much, he cares so much and all I’m doing is using him!” She cried harder. I rubbed her back to comfort her.

“We have to tell him, just not now. After the finals, okay?” She nodded.