second night: keep calm and you be ok

zero's pov

the head master covered her neck and left her to rest i sat on the bed waiting for the snow haired girl to wake up. she was a pureblood that's all i knew but she wasn't like the rest she was pale like she hasn't feed in months probably years. that's when yuki came in she was bringing blankets for the girl she covered the girl but when she tried to move the girls hand the girl grabbed yuki's arm with red eyes and was breathing heavily. i was about to get up when she let go trying to calm down i put my hand on yuki's shoulder and she left.

Amarante's pov

when i let go of the girl i saw her leave i was in too much pain this thirst i felt was driving me insane the boy who saved me got closer. i scooted away i knew he was a former human so he must hate my kind but he pulled up his sleeve and bit into it the smell was intoxicating. he forced my hands away from my face and put his wrist in my mouth it was a good taste i started to drink willingly trying to force more into my mouth. i looked at the boy and pushed his hand away "sorry" he sighed and bandaged his wrist "your different i want to know why. "

few hours later

the head master came in and took off my bandages "zero told me what happened so you have no need to worry" i sighed "so he is zero kiryu" he nodded then someone i knew rather well stepped in "kaname kuran" he smiled weakly "it seems you know me but i don't know you even if we are the same" i smiled and put my hand over my chest and dipped my head " Amarante Chiryu" he dipped his head in reply "i would like to ask if you could join the night class" i nodded and he left and the head master put my uniform on a hook and left as well. all of this was nerve racking but if i stay calm i should be fine right?