first night: let the games begin

third person pov

as the fog set in a young girl was incautious near a water the fog seemed to comfort her and make her safe until she awakens

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

as he read his book he sensed something...... off a very thick fog covers the academy 'somthings here' he thinks to himsef

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

he was sleeping right through class soundly and quietly but then i got this feeling of un easiness and he felt a vampire..... a level e near by so he ran out of the class

Amarante's pov

i started to wake up feeling loved by the thick fog that covered me but i heard a thick some what drowning laughter. i see flashes of black pass the cornor of my eye but then i felt pain of my neck the stupid bastard cut my neck open. the fog suddenly disappers leaving me alone a vampire with glowing eyes laughed and was licking my blood off his lips. more blood spilled onto the ground the vampire walked over to me slowly knowing i was weak at the monment but then i heard a gun shot the bullet hit him making this screeching sound. i fell to the ground knowing i probobly was safe.

Zero's pov

as the vampire turned to sand i smelt blood this place was heavy with it this blood was sweet like wid roses but yet tainted. a girl with pure white hair blood was dripping from the small but deep gash i licked the blood but quickly ran to the head master. she cuddled in my chest she was so diffrent and warm i wonder who the hell is she.