Chapter 7: Harold Jenkins

Episode 6: The Day That Wasn't

Wednesday. 8:15 am

"Three days?"

"That's what Five said," Luther answered while Allison gave everyone coffees. Isabel was sitting on the couch beside Diego because Luther had called them for a meeting.

"The old bastard did mention the apocalypse, come to think of it," Klaus informed them from his spot on the ground. "He just left out the part about how soon."

"But can we trust him?" Allison asked. "I don't know if you've noticed, - but Five's a little..." She whistled and made a rotating motion with her finger.

"Our little psycho."

"It's true." Isabel pitched in. "He showed me."

"How?" Allison questioned.

"To help me create a convincing illusion, I can see events that deeply affected someone. Five wanted me to know for some odd reason. He said he needed my help." Isabel explained.

"If he wasn't trying to stop an apocalypse, those lunatics wouldn't be chasing him." Diego helped prove her point but Luther cut him off.

"Hold on, hold on... You knew all this time and didn't think it would be a good idea to tell us?" Luther questioned harshly.

"Watch your tone, Luther," Diego growled even if Isabel didn't need help to defend herself.

"He said that I had to keep it a secret and that he would tell you guys when the time was right." She said and Luther sighed.

"What did Five even see?" Allison asked and Luther answered her, uncomfortable. "Uh, apparently, we all fought together against whoever was responsible." He paused awkwardly and got up from his seat. "Okay. So, here's the plan."

"Wait a tick, wait a tick, wait a tick." Klaus interrupted him. "What actually happened the first time around?"

"Yeah. What are you not telling us? Come on, big boy, spit it out." Diego taunted him.

"We died." He mumbled and took a sip of his coffee.

"What was that?" Allison asked annoyed and Isabel answered herself since Luther didn't seem like he wanted to do it.

"We died." She said and the Hargreeves siblings looked at her in shock. "All of us."

"We need to figure this out," Diego called out.

"Is it just us?" Allison asked and Isabel answered. "It's everybody." And while the trio was questioning Isabel and Luther, Vanya and a man walked in the room.

"Hey," Vanya said, catching the attention of her family who then looked at her. "What's going on?"

"It's a family matter," Allison said and Isabel could feel the tension rising in the room.