CHAPTER TWO

River's pov

We headed out to the backyard and sat down on the logs we had arranged.They smelt my pack,blue mountain pack that i was to be alpha when i turned eighteen.But what scared me to death is that on Monday am turning seventeen and finding my mate.

"so am coming back to school on Monday "

"you are also turning seventeen on Monday too"Lexy commented with a cheerful glee in her voice.i could almost see the wheels in her head turning.That meant she was planning.

"Hell no! You don't ,just want to celebrate with my family and friends."

"Exactly my point,,"she argued

"No!"

"yes Mr. Alpha pants sir!"

The Hell !!!!Did she know?That was the one thing i kept well hidden from her.She would kill me if she knew.Was in shit ,big shit since i actually couldn't keep my mouth shut around her.

"Hey!earth to River,you are spacing out  and i know i ain't boring,"she complained pouting .

Damn !she was pretty.Where you the hell did that come from ?

"yes love ,you ain't boring,was thinking about the enemies i made before i left school."

"awww,baby is scared.Don't worry,i Will protect you "she cooed "besides Bitch Britany left with her group of weirdos "

"she didn't know what she was rattling on about but yes she was a bitch.A female were and the next luna of wood ash pack.she wanted to mate with me to increase our land and territory but i rejected thus earning an enemy.Everyone knew an alpha is stronger with his true luna next to him.

"Yo Lex,do you believe in werewolves ?i asked her seriously.

"Nah!maybe if he is Scot from teenwolf then maybe.The guy has serious reflexes ,and his physique..."She stopped and looked at me to"You are serious ?"

"yes genious ,am serious.If you found out the are real would you freak out?"

"i think so,but here in Creekton rather creeptown i say every thing is possible."

"would it freak.you.out if i was one?"

she thought about it for some time as we both stayed quiet.i knew that she knows me well and better than.i knew myself and was about to crack.And she beat me to it.

"Actually ,no,not really as you are always sniffy sniffy and the way you always wolf food down in a second,I'd say am not really surprised."

"you little..."

"No,down boy!!She teased as she started running into the forest as fasts she could.I enjoyed a game of chase and she messed with the wrong wolf .

"Ran fast little red,the big bad wolf is out for you"

She giggled as i followed her scent,the most natural i knew.