CHAPTER SIX

After the talk with Brandon we sneaked off and went to a park where we used to play when younger and sat by the swings just waking talking.Got home late but luckily mum wasn't the overly protective type.

I just got to school nursing a major hang over as I avoided River too.Was dressed in black from head to toe,black skinnies,tank top and hoodie.Don't forget my black army boots too.Ninja mode alert.

Abby and Nicki came rushing to me with guilty faces.

"What did you two do now?"

"It broke then she tried to fix it but it got ruined,just know I warned her"

"TRAITOR....morning bestie how was your night at the party,"Nicki distracted

"Oh God,don't even mention it, Abby you owe me a new pair should be on my bed before I get home,you must be cray if you think I will let them just slide..."I breathed in heavily after my rant.

I turned to see River entering the door and started walking away fast I into the library.I started on my assignment which wasn't due till next week but I needed a distration cause what I felt for him was coming  back and this time I wasn't so sure I would be able to keep it in.

I plugged my earphones and got to work.My head went into it and forgot every other little thing.I only looked up when I felt someone's eyes on me.

* * * * *
River POV

"So if someone kisses you,you avoid them for fifteen hours straight and turn into a little bookworm nerd?"

She looked so shaken from where she sat,she knew I only used this voice when I was really really mad and lacked sleep.

She got up from her seat and started taking little steps backwards and like the predator I was I stalked my prey.

"Tell me,Little red,was my kiss so bad that you had to run away from me?That you think it won't mean anything to me?"

I walker closer her
Thump-thump-thump

Her heart beat loudly music to my ears,I walked closer as she finally hit the wall with her back and stood in front of her.

"Why do you smell like another male?"

She licked her lips and attempted to answer me" it...it...itttttt was..ummm...."

"I know whose damn scent it is,I just don't want it on you,get it?"

My voice was getting rougher and my wolve wanted out as my eyes become darker as I waited for her answer.

She nodded her head like the good little girl she was as I captured her lips in a hungry kiss,I bent and held her below her hips and lifted her against the wall to me.

Immediately she wrapped her legs around me and sank her fingers into my hair and pulled earning an inhuman growl from me.

I started kissing her down her jaw towards her neck where I found her sweet spot and continued sucking on it.I was nearly losing control as I just almost broke her skin.

My claws too were making her jeans the unfinished type as they dragged over her ass grinding her to my wood.My very hard and hot wood

I stopped just then and started at her gain back her breathe,she was as aroused as hell.She opened her eyes and saw me really saw me.muzzle and teeth out,amber eyes the claws.

She slide down off me and took off in a run.