T H I R T Y - S E V E N

paisley

"mommy?" i ask as i tap billie's knee. she looks down at me. "hmm?" billie responds. "i'm thirsty." i say as i crawl up onto billie's lap.

billie takes out a water bottle and opens it. "don't drop it." billie says as she hands it to me. i take a few sips and hand the bottle back to billie.

"better?" she asks. i nod. "thank you!" i say and smile as i hop off of her lap. i run over to elliot and liam.

"i'm back!" i say as i walk into the hut. "wanna play superheroes with us?" elliot asks. "sure." i say and smile. "girls can't be superheroes!" liam says and folds his arms.

"yes, they can!" i say and pout. "no, they can't!" liam argues.

"they can!"

"they can't!"

"they can!"

"they can't!"

"I'M TELLING MASON!" i yell as i run out of the hut. i run over to mason, who's talking with bella.

"ooh, you in trouble." elliot says and laughs. "shut up, dumb baby!" liam retorts.

i tug on mason's pants. "oh, hey, paisley." mason says. "what's got you so angry?" bella asks. "liam says girls can't be superheroes." i say and pout.

"sure, they can!" mason says and smiles. "between you and me, girls make better superheroes." mason whispers. bella laughs.

"okay, thank you!" i say and smile as i run back to the hut.

"are you back to say you were wrong?" liam asks and smirks. i put my hands on my hips. "listen here you big fat meanie, girls can be superheroes and i will hit you in the face if you say they can't!" i say sassily.

elliot is just sitting in the back of the hut, watching this all go down.

(what a mood, honestly.)

"you wouldn't hit me." liam says. i look him straight in the eye and slap him. "meanie." i say and huff.

"woah, break it up kids!" mason says and picks me up. "why'd you hit him?" he asks. "he's being mean." i say and pout.

"alright, kiddos." mason says as he looks at all of us. "time for a bonding experience." mason says as he shifts me into his back and holds liam and elliot's hands.

~

"i'm not playing with her."

"i didn't want to play with you anyways, meanie."

"i'm not mean!"

"you call me a dumb baby, that makes you a meanie, meanie."

"i mean, this is honestly really entertaining." billie says. "true." bella and finneas respond.

"okay this is getting out of hand, liam if you bully paisley and elliot, i'm telling grandma not to buy you any more toy cars." mason says.

you bet liam got quiet then.

"ooh, you in trouble." elliot says. "elliot." bella warns. "sorry." elliot mutters.

"mommy, can we go back to the hotel?" i ask. "i guess so, we've been here for thirty minutes and i don't think you guys are gonna solve this issue." billie says and laughs

"bye, mason!" i say and hug him. "bye paisley!" he says and chuckles. we say our goodbyes and billie picks me and elliot up and rests us on her hips.

~

"well, now what?" finneas says as we lay on our hotel beds. "i wanna go swimming." i say as i roll along the floor.

"paisley, why are you on the floor?" billie asks. "it's fun." i say and continue rolling on the floor.

"i guess we could go to the pool. bella, you can take elliot up to your hotel room and change." billie says as she sits up on the bed.

"okay." bella says as she picks up elliot and walks out the door. billie gets one of my swimsuits out of my suitcase.

~

~

billie helps me into my swimsuit and sits me on the bed. "find something to watch while finneas and i change." billie says, handing me the remote.

i watch some peppa pig while i wait for billie and finneas to change.

someone knocks on the door. i get up off the bed and walk to the door. "who is it?" i ask. "bella and your boyfriend!" bella shouts.

i open the door and bella and elliot walk in. i grab elliot's hand and we crawl up on the bed.

i lay down on the bed, next to elliot. "y'all have more of a love life than i do." bella jokes. "elliot, kiss her cheek!" bella says. elliot kisses my cheek and i smile.

"I GOT THAT ON VIDEO!" bella yells as she laughs. "what's going on in here?" billie asks, walking out of the bathroom.

"elliot kissed paisley's cheek." bella says and smiles. billie looks over at us. "look at them, they're practically married." billie says and laughs.

"alright, who's ready to go swimming?"

•••
word count: 795

i didn't forget this time! okay maybe i did, but at least i finished that chapter haha.

also i would just like to say sebastian stan owns my whole heart k bye!