Note 8

I didn't eat last night. I feel like I'm making progress.I took two of those pills last night, and two this morning. Maybe I'll be 80 pounds by the time I kill myself. I can't wait! Your friend wasn't at school, but you were. You still beat me. I gave up and let you. What was the point? I think you noticed I havent worn short sleeves in awhile because you tried to roll my sleeves up. I punched you and ran...

Worst.

Mistake.

Ever.

I got beat to the point I was screaming and crying.... but nobody came. My screams of terror and pain, but nobody heard. I had to walk home.... And if I recall, which I do, I had to crawl out of the school. I had to steal crutches though. I was able to get home, but my parents were sitting there with stern faces. Apparently the school called, said I was skipping classes, my grades were all F's, and I broke a kids elbow. My parents started beating me to. Telling me how much of a failure I was... And the worst thing was.. I knew they meant it. Yelling at me asking why I couldnt be like my sister... And it's all your fault. And now you live next to me. After my beating I went to my room, sobbing. I havent eaten in 4 days. Hardly have had any liquids, and all I've taken is pills to make me feel.. Still, I think something you need to know is...

I'll forgive you

Your Victim