Le TOAD

"Alright nie Boogie Woogie don't get popped. Just like this nigga you can get dropped! I don't care if this yo spot pops tough luck. I'm sad to hear you think I should give a fuck." Milk says with her gun aimed. Honay never for the small talk Boogie anout to hang. Boogie stands down but Honay steps up and shoots one of his goons. "Aht! Aht! Aht! Don't give in so soon." Milk shakes her head but doesn't try to stop her. Milk already knows Honay has the temper of a toddler. She's about to cause an even bigger scene than just shooting Fingers clean. Honay shoots two more of his men and their bodies hit the ground. All the three are crying like girls because Honay don't fuck around. "Oh shut up! Quit crying!" she yells and all you see on the floor are grown men and bullet shells. Everyone else in the party has left the building because when you raise Milk and Honay's roof they come to raise your ceiling. Milk has Boogie on his knees with his hands up almost like he's about to get handcuffed. Boogie begs for his life understanding he's close to being just like Fingers. The smell of gun powder and blood lingers. "Ok you got what you wanted Fingers is dead" Milk hears Boogie speak so pushes the gun further to his head. Boogie sheds a year and Honay laughs at him. "He's about to piss himself just look at him!" Honay is amused at the old blood who thought he could. Boogie didn't know these two women were this hood. He looks into their eyes seeing no fear. "Come on Honay let's slide. Our ride is here." Milk moves the gun from his head and they walk off. Boogie pulls out his gun and shot pop off. Before he could should anybody Milk knocks his block off. One shot straight! Dead in the head. This not up for debate! Two kingpins are now dead. Milk and Honay walk out of the building to their car then hop inside. "Come on Clyde! Let's ride!" Milk says to Honay and they both laugh like its nothing. "Next time somebody better try to get away with something." They arrive back to the shop where the damages have been taken care of and few of the girls went to go handle up. They went and got everything back Fingers tried to get rid of. Weight and money two thing Milk and Honay wasn't just gonna give up. Sizzle is at the desk reading a magazine. "Girl you not a teenager so stop reading Teen Dream" Milk says to Sizzle and Sizzle pops her head up. "Girl I need something to read! You see the tine sped up and anyway did you take care of it. We got everything back and no I do not mean most of it." Honay stick her tongue out and quotes a quick "Ooow!" Sizzle laughs at Honay "These niggas better stop tryna tamper with our money" Honay says "I need all mine! Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, dammiy all of the time!" Milk shoves Honay shoulder and tells her to pipe down. She got a feeling this ain't over and it's about to go down. They continue the day business as usual until a few hours pass and something feels a little unusual. Outside the shop two they see two cars park along the road. The car door slam and the door opens to show it's detective Toad. Toad is his name from how green he is and he's ad slimy as they come. He even blacked mailed a homeless bum. The man is the definition of "The Devil" he shot five innocent people and got a gold medal. The city considers him a hero I just see another snake tryna cop a couple zeros. He walk in and steps up to Milk "Where my money, Honay?" Milk raises her brow and chuckles. Bald up her fist and hits him square in the jaw with her bare knuckles. He hits the ground and his partner ups his gun. Honay comes from the back with a automatic "Let's have some fun." His partner lowers his weapon and Milk starts to speak "You can't shake us down for a payment unlike them niggas we aren't weak." Toad rises off the ground hold his face with his hand. His partner drags him out of our shop. "THIS ISN'T OVER! YOU UNDERSTAND!" He's a little too out of his league to be making demands. They turns to each other and clap hands. "You know he's gonna be back with friends" Honay says to Milk and she replies "Don't worry. I got a game plan."