Fingers 👋🏿

Once upon a time in a land very very veeeeery far away lived a girl named Milk and her best friend was Honay. They ran their own shop and did many things there. It was all work and weight though they advertised nails and hair. "Venus" they called it. There was a hustle vision when they bought it. Milk was very smart and Honay was the muscle. Milk made the plays while Honay handled the hustle. The streets are cold and mean but the faces are blue and the paper is green. The skirts are short and the heels are high. The prices are low so the feens stop by. One day walked in a man in a shiny suit. He had gold in his teeth and pep in his boots. His finger were gold and his talk was bold. He walked in with 3 guys and two hoes. Honay was making rounds and Milk was counting cash. In the back was a set, a few stacks, and a few trash bags . Drops were made early that day before a "Businessman" named "Fingers" came to play. Fingers was a pimp in all his glory. Somebody should've told em he shouldn't be pimping over 40. He was tall and black as hell his nails were long. His hair was greasy and his cologne was strong. He stopped at the front desk where he met Sizzle. He thought he was a cutie so he walked over as he whistled. He tried to put down but Sizzle gave him no play. So ge tried Sizzle like a hoe and tried to pay for some pussay. Sizzle says "I'm sorry you have the wrong place." So this nigga gets mad and slaps Sizzle in her face. Milk grabs the glock under the desk. She walks to the front then points dead at his chest. He laughs and says "Baby what you gone do?" So Milk pulls the trigger and puts a hole in that nigga shoe! "Fuck nigga clear it before I put one in ya hoe." His whole crew was shook "Boss we should go." He limped on the shoulder of one of his hoes. Sizzle is mad and ready to fight. Milk says "Girl relax. That nigga all bark and no bite." Honay yells "Im back" as she walks in. Milk and Sizzle are trying to figure out what's with the grin. Honay just scored something big and it was in her hand. The new kind of pills that were in demand. "WE LIT" she screams. Milk says "First we have to discuss a few things." Honay asks "Things like what?" Milk replies "How fingers keep showing up trying to muscle a cut." Honay grunts and storms to work. Milk snaps her fingers at the girls "Back to work. Enough of all that." She follows behind Honay and they discuss the issue. Honay says "He crying like a bitch give the nigga a tissue." Fingers wants a bone he can't have in thid dog pound. Nothing is easy and every block is claimed ground. "He ain't gettin' shit!" Honay had to yell. Milk already knew fingers would take them through hell. They never feared Fingers he's just another guy. But Fingers has connects and has his hands in every pie. Milk and and Honay had no dealings. No lovers , no kids , not even old feelings. All they knew was a bag and how to get it. They were in the money so deep they couldn't tell you the last time they let somebody hit it. Milk had to tell Honay she just shot fingers in the foot. Honays laughed and says "You should've shot him in the ass he'd be gone for good." When the day was over and the next day came. The shop was trashed and Fingers was to blame. Finger had his guys break in and steal some stacks. Milk and Honay already know they can get that change back. They made ther drops the other day. So the little shit they took from the back was okay. Honay gave milk the new merchandise to takr home. Lucky for them she did or all of it would be gone. Honay is furious her face is red. "Imma put a hole in Fingers head"

To Be Continued....