Nina

Luke has been over alot lately. He has this stupid charm over his brother Aden. Some how Aden listens to him and allows him over, All The Time, even when he's not here.

My doorbell rung. I went to the door to answer it. There stood, a good smelling, Luke. He walked in saying nothing. He just had a look in his eye, maybe hatred. He backed me into a wall and started to aggressively kiss me, with so much force. It kinda hurt. Then he lift up my dress and pushed my panties to the side, while hiking up my leg.

He put his hand on my neck and kissed me more. Luckily Luke didn't put any pressure on my belly. My belly has grown alot I'm 5 months now.

After a while he stepped back a little and removed his belt, then unbuttoned his pants. He slowly pulled them down and pushed me back on the wall. At this point I became slightly terrified.

He hasn't shown this kind of behavior in a long time. You'd think he'd be nice since I'm having his baby. He put the tip of his penis to my core. Then rubbed it a little against me. Once he entered me he started to speak.

"Why did you tell Aden you don't like when I come over, he questioned?"

"Your hurting me. I'm caring your child why are you doing this, I asked him?"

He frowned and became more aggressive with his thrust. The pressure of his hand on my throat made it hard to speak.

"Did you really think Aden would listen to you? I'm his brother, if I tell him to jump he would. He will always trust me. After all I am his family, he said."

"I didn't mean too. I was really tired and he kept saying if you did anything to me he'd kill you. I didn't want to have that kind of conversation. So, I told him you shouldn't come over anymore. Please stop now. I can't take this much longer, I said crying."

He didn't slow down he kept aggressively violating me. He told me I better not tell Aden anything. After he finished he kissed me again, got dressed, then left.

I felt lower than low. He made me feel like a piece of shit. I really thought I loved him. I can't believe I got so caught up with Luke.

I went to the bathroom and took a long cold shower. Good thing my boys are at my parents house.
_________________________________________

Aden's Pov

It was finally time to find out the sex of my baby. I really hope it's a little girl. I want a Minnie Peach.

"Peach... if you don't come down now I'll come up there and bring you down myself, I shouted at her."

"I'm coming give me a second, she said."

I waited one second, then went to get her. When I made it to her I noticed she was getting all dolled up, again.😒

"Peach, you know I hate when you get all dolled up. If another guy says anything to you I won't hesitate to snap his neck, I said flatly."

I was really pissed she wanted to look like a model everytime I took her out.

"I just want to feel pretty Aden. I don't exactly feel sexy while I'm 5 months pregnant Aden, she said tearing up."

"Ahhhhhh... I sighed. Peach don't cry. I don't want you to be sad, I said hugging her."

I keep forgetting her hormones are in overdrive. She kept crying and I end up telling her we can get her favorite ice cream and we can add olives to it. It's a weird craving of hers. I don't usually let her eat it because it's plain nasty but, I can't have my Peach girl crying.

"We ran out of olives, she said sniffing."

"I bought more the other day. I knew you would love them and I want you to be happy, I said to her."

She smiled and said she was ready.

30 minutes later...

We got to her doctors appointment. After checking in and waiting a few minutes, it was time to find out the sex of our baby.

"Do you guys want to know what you are having, the ultrasound tech asked?"

"Yes, Peach and I said in unison."

"Looks like you two are having a baby girl

"Looks like you two are having a baby girl. Congratulations, she said."

"Nina why are you crying, I asked my wife?"

"I'm just so happy we are have a babygirl. I always wanted a little girl, she said."

Ice cream shop...

At the ice cream shop Peach got her favorite vanilla bean and stawberry ice cream. When we got to our seat I opened the olives and place two scoops full on it, she smiled.

"There's my happy wife, I said smiling back at her."

People were giving us dirty looks but as long as they didn't say anything I wouldn't have to execute them.

"I want to get our boys then go shopping for all of our babies, she said."

"Why don't we go shopping now and grab the boys on our way home, I said."

"Ok, can we pick up some Olive Garden I want some of their bread sticks, she said."

"I'll call so they can have our order ready. Call your parents to have them get the boys ready, I told her."

_______________________________________
Nina's Pov

I was about to call my parents when I received a text message.

**
Luke- go outside alone
Me- what?!?!
Luke- I'm outside of the ice cream place.  Come outside now
Me- Aden's here. How can I go
Luke- say you need to use the restroom
Me- ok
**

"Aden I'm going to use the restroom, I told him."

He nodded and continued to order our food, on the phone.

I made it outside and was pulled to the back of the building.

"Hey wait what are you..., I said being cut off by a kiss."

"Shhh... I am sorry about the other day. I didn't mean to hurt you, Luke said."

"Luke just stop. Please! Stop playing with my emotions. You make me feel like I'm dirt, then you want to turn around and make me feel loved. I don't want this anymore. I want you to leave us alone, I said to him."

He looked like he was thinking. Then he kissed me again.

"I can't leave you alone. Know that your having my baby I'll always want you, he said."

He had his hand on our baby belly the whole time while saying that.

"What are we having, he said backing up a bit?"

"Where having a baby girl, Aden said behind Luke."

Me and Luke were both startled.

"Come on Peach time to go, he said."

I quickly went over to Aden. Luke gave me a hard look. I assumed it meant don't tell Aden nothing.