eight

for the lovely arta:

“you don't even know my skin”

but does it matter?

because this thing i'm feeling

it's eating me alive

my mouth it's completely stitched

and i'm a little bit afraid

but does it matter? 

you're my idea of perfection

i just can't find the exactly flowers

to decorate this words

i've searched for those pretty diamonds

that i've pictured my entire life

i think you are the answer i've been looking for

maybe my therapist was right

eunoia does exist

and it's been living inside your bones all this time

you were so right:

caring is a slut

but i don't give a damn

she can do whatever she wants with me

because i do

care

for

you.

//

i want to dedicate this chapter to the beautiful and amazing Arta (artful-). she's one of the best people i've ever met. she's lovely, she's kind, she's nice, she's humble, she's funny, she's cute; she's breathtaking. she has one of the most amazing minds in the world and she's also very understanding. she listen to my shit and i seriously can't explain how much she's helped me.

yes, you can fucking adore someone that you just met. but i feel like i've known her in another life because you're like my soul mate, arta. you love the same things as me, you think the same things as me and that's so incredible to me. i feel speechless when i want to express how much i care about you and the only way to truly tell you what i feel like is writing something down... so here it is. i've promised you that i was going to write you a poem and it took me ages because my inspiration is a shit sometimes but it's finally here. i hope this is good enough and that it shows you how much i love you.

so, thank you for talking to me and for inspiring me to keep moving on. i am so proud  i am of you. i really am.

i love you, art.