Ch 9: Peculiar Reaction

"The bullets seem to have gone out the other way actual-"

"Huh?!?!"

"Toga!!! Don't day those things!"

"What? You told me to check his leg.I'm just telling you how the injury is.Baka."

"Goodness...Toga?"

"Ya?!?!"

"Go find a nearby place that's safe for tonight."

"Why?!"

"Don't you see Izuku is hurt?! Hurry up!"

"Sheesh...Okay."

After that, Toga stood up, dusted herself and ran to a street.

"Urgh..."

I sat down and hugged Izuku as I checked his leg.

'It's just like Toga said, the bullet came in and came out...Since my healing quirk isn't fully mastered it won't patch up the injury completely, nor take away the pain completely...But it's still worth using the quirk...'

I placed my hand on top of his injury making Izuku grunt in the response of the pain. I activated my quirk with sent a soft green light to the injury, closing the injury not completely but most of it.

But, the only bad thing about using the quirk is the side effect...: It takes away part of my energy to heal and depending on the severity of the quirk it will take away more of my energy, causing tiredness. If I use the quirk on a very bad injury, it may actually cause me death.

"There...Even Though it's not completely healed, it should be enough. I just hope it can heal quickly and-"

"I..I..."

"Hm?"

"I just...murdered.."

Suddenly, Izuku started to cry as he wrapped his arms around my neck. I heard his sniffles and felt how his body started to shake.

"There there..."

I patted his back gently as I felt how his tears fell down on my back.

"I-I-I'm a m-m-monst..."

"Shush...It's alright..."

"I-it's not...! That m-makes me a-!"

"Izuku.You did nothing wrong. They were bad guys. You were being a hero right there, protecting others."

"Sniff..."

"Really. Don't think about that now, okay?"

Suddenly, the sounds of sirens neared us.

'Great...Just what we needed..Where the heck is Toga?!'

Finally, Toga came out of a corner and came running to us.

"Hi!!!"

"Save your 'hi!!!!'Did you find somewhere to stay during the night?"

"Ya!!! It's like a few miles away from here and-"

"Are you fucking serious...."

"Yes, I am!!! But hey, you can use your teleportation quirk and get us there in a second!"

"I hadn't fully mastered that damn quirk!!! It will only teleport me to places that it thinks I need to go."

"Oh...well too bad! Cmon, even though it's pretty far away we can still walk there! Let's go!!"

"Are you blind? Izuku's hurt. And underneath the knee. We can't move around like this! Blind ass-"

"Watch your mouth Todoroki!!! You can't speak like that next to your boyfriend!"