Ch 8:Ambush

"Hey,Shoto?!"

"What,Toga?"

"What has no arms,no legs,no eyes and no life?!!"

"The dead cop you are currently stepping on...?"

"DING DING DING!!!!You're correct!!!"

Toga and I were currently looking around a police station of where that 'strange substance' Shigaraki wanted us to steal was at.

Though it was mostly me doing all the work because Toga was very persistent on drawing faces on every dead person in the station.

"Toga...are you done with your little business..."

"Nope!!!Hey,Shoto?"

"It's Todoroki for you...What is it?"

"Why were you so bummed out when you came back from seeing Izu-Chan?Was he mad at you?"

"Of course he was....And here I was hoping he wouldn't have known the news..."

"Well,that your fault for going all bloody and destroying his arm."

"Toga,you literally rip apart people's organs...?"

"Oh,you're right!Hehehe...!!!"

"Sheesh...It's impossible talking with someone as incompetent as you."

"Hey!That's not very kind!!!Anyways,you know what would make Izu-Chan happy?!"

"What?"

"Why don't you get on your knees,look up to his face,lick your lips and say...'Izu-Chan...I'm very sorry...I promise I won't ever do it again...I'll be a good boy and do as you say Iz-"

"I AM NOT DOING THAT!!!"

"Aww....Well,try out plan B."

"And what's plan B?"

"You basically kidnap him and make him yours by force forever and ever."

"I'm not doing that.I want him to come back to me on his own."

"Oh Shoto-Kun...You'll be waiting forever then..."

"Let's stop talking about this and get searching."

"Okie Dokie!!!"

We left behind that conversation as both of us searched yet again to alas! find the substance.

"It's very pretty....!I wonder what it does...!Oh I hope it makes people turn purple as their skin starts to peel off and they choke on their blood!!!!"

We left the station as we headed back to base.

Time skip to the base...

As we closed the door behind us of the base,Shigaraki came running to us scratching his neck.

"D-did you bring it?!"

"Yes?"

"Oh Shiga-San!!!!What does this do!!!???Dors it kill people?!?!"

"It kills them...Internally..."

"Huh?"

"It makes them go mad..It makes them want to kill themselves...But at the end...you get a perfect and obedient little Nomu..."

"Are you going to use this on someone,Shigaraki?"

"Not right now...All for One wanted this under his power..."

"What doesn't he want under him...?"

"Hehehehe!!!!That's very true,Shoto-Kun!!!"

"Enough with your crap.You two,before you can go and get your goodnight kisses,there's one more mission to do."