Danielle Cohn needs to stop

Hey, what's up guys and welcome to the second edition of spilling teaaaa!

Now, today we're going to be talking about the infamous  Dani Cohn and her boyfriend Mikey Tua! So recently some drama stirred up when Danielle's boyfriend Mikey's parents took over his Instagram and posted a message. His parents also posted on their own story's, his mom's story read: "I LOVE my son very much! All I want is for him to be SAFE... with himself and his decision. As parents, we need to protect him from any harm that might come his way. He wants to be emancipated and I understand that, but his emancipation can give him prison time. Dani is not 15." Hmmmmmmmmm, now, emancipation means to still be a minor but have the liberty of doing adult things and being sorta detached from your parents. Which I can probably conclude that means he wants to 'run off' with Dani? 

Anyway, Dani's age has always been involved in drama. Whether she's 15, 14, 13, 12 or even 2. And mikey is SEVENTEEN! Holy shittttttttt! If she is really 12, that is a big age difference. Even if she was 15, when he turns 18 he'd be still be dating a MINOR while he is an ADULT. Now, that's not all! A week or two prior, they had 'announced' that Dani was PREGNANT and that they were getting MARRIED! All for views!

*sips the piping hot tea*

Okkkkk, well that's all for today and I hope you enjoyed todays tea spill and please remember to vote and comment what you want next, it lets me know you like these and want me to continue!

Love you guys and see you next time!