Chapter 6

THE REST OF THIS NOVEL IS ON GOOD NOVEL!

Haden

These past few days I've been avoiding Aubrey. I don't know why I brought these women here every night. I just needed to be free because I was very frustrated.

I woke up earlier than usual this morning. A brunette was lying next to me. I can't even remember her name. She threw herself at me last night, and I just brought her home.

I shook her awake. It's time for her to leave.

"Hey baby," she purred seductively. She wasn't even attractive, and she was trying way too hard. Her makeup was smudged, and she was naked under the sheets.

"It's time you leave," I stated as I got out of bed.

"We could have more fun," she winked, and I rolled my eyes. I was losing my patience with this girl.

"Look, whatever you thought happened last night was just pure sex and quite frankly, I want nothing more to do with you. So get your ass up and leave my house now."

She stared at me in terror, grabbed her clothes, and rushed out of my room.

A couple of minutes later, I took a shower and got dressed in some casual clothes. Today is Saturday, and I was planning to spend the entire day relaxing at home.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Why can't Aubrey leave me in peace? Damn it!

I opened the door and saw her standing there in some shorts and a vest. Her hair was messy, and strangely enough, she looked cute.

I shook these thoughts out of my head immediately.

"What do you want?"

"Umm, my parents called. They want us to come over at their house this afternoon. Initially, my sister was supposed to come over, but my parents sort of kept a gathering instead."

I released a frustrated groan.

"Can't you go alone?"

"No, they want us both there. Actually, your parents will be there too," she stated as she shifted awkwardly on her feet.

"Fuck! What the hell? Fine I'll go."

"Alright."

Aubrey stayed there for a couple more seconds unsure of what to say.

"You can leave now," I snared.

"Oh yes," She whispered awkwardly turned on her heel and left.

I returned to my room and called some of my friends. We're gonna hang out until later.

"Man I'm telling you, Golden State doesn't have a chance," Alex stated as we watched the basketball semifinals.

The group of friends I usually hang with is Alex, Nicholas ,Caleb , Derek and my best friend Vincent.

Alex had blonde hair and grey eyes. He is a friend of my family and future heir of his family's business. We've been friends since middle school. He is 25 years of age.

Nicholas is a redhead with deep green eyes. He is the youngest of us all, 22 years old. And of course we treat him like the baby of the group just to piss him off. He is actually the CEO of Hemsworth Corps. He took over from his father when he got sick two years ago. However, when his father was well enough to continue running the business he realized that Nicholas was already doing such a good job so he gave him the company.

Caleb has dark brown hair and blue eyes. He is 25 years of age and is currently the owner of the famous clothes brand 'Binge'. His outgoing personality and magnetic presence have earned him a reputation as a complete flirt. While some may find it irresistible, others may struggle to keep up with his flirtatious banter