Chapter 2: I Can't Get Her Out Of My Head

Hey guys I’m back with the next chapter. I hope you enjoy it. Also you know how I have like five characters, well I decided I’m lazy and I don’t really want to try to find a way in my story to describe all of them, so I’m going to describe them in my author’s notes, so yeah.

Katie: Medium length layered brown wavy/curly hair with side bangs parted to the right, dark green eyes with a hint of hazel around the pupil, rather curvy.

Rachel: Long blonde layered straight hair, bright blue eyes, slightly curvy

Liz: Long light brown wavy hair with side bangs parted to the left, hazel eyes

Brigitte: Short auburn wavy hair with side bangs parted to the left, deep dark brown eyes that almost look black, yet still very beautiful

Natalie: Long straight ginger hair, brown eyes

Sorry, but I thought that would be a lot easier, well let’s get back to the story.

 ~Katie

 ~Vote if you wish you had a giant bag of gummy bears right now, cause I do

~Katie’s P.O.V~

Liz, Brigitte, and Natalie all flooded into the living room after I yelled that.

 “What’s with all the yelling?” Liz asked.

 “Ask Katie.” Rachel said.

 Liz looked at me and I started jumping up and down, Natalie rolled her eyes. “I’M YELLING BECAUSE I MET LOUIS TOMLINSON FROM ONE DIRECTION!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs.

 “WHAT?!” All the girls yelled.

 Right now you must be thinking, wow, she’s a big fan, and well the truth is I’m not. The only reason I’m freaking out like this is because a famous music artist who is making it big said I had a great voice. My music career could just be starting. If only I had his damn number!

 “Wait what do you mean you met him today?” Rachel asked.

 I looked at her still very excited. “Exactly what I said, I met him today when I was playing my guitar by the park fountain.”

 “As if.” Natalie said rudely.

 I glared at her. “I am NOT lying.”

 “Sure.” She said sarcastically.

 “Oh, shut up Natalie and let her tell her story.” Liz said.

 I smiled at Liz. “Thank you,” she nodded, “Well I was playing my guitar like I said and a guy in a beanie, sunglasses, and a scarf walked up and…”

 “Wait, so you didn’t see this guys face, so how do you know it’s Louis from One Direction.” Natalie asked.

 “I was getting to that before you so rudely interrupted.” I replied

 Natalie rolled her eyes, and folded her arms waiting for me to continue the story.

 “As I was saying, I was playing my guitar and when I finished he walked up and said I had a great voice and that he was surprised I hadn’t been signed yet.”

 “So he just walked up to you and was like ‘Oh you have a great voice’ and then walked away.” Natalie said.

 “Will you just let me finish the damn story?!” I yelled at her.