A Guest?

Chapter 6

"Hey, Jas?" Danielle shouts up the stairs.

Jassi pulls down her shirt down and yells back, "Yeah?"

"Be ready in a hour, we got company coming over!"

Jassi scrunches up her eyebrows in confusion. "Company?" she says out loud to herself. "Who could be coming over?"

'Oh shit! I hope it's Gabe!' Her wolf says, 'Mmm, Gabe, with his fine-ass body and his yummy, delicious lips- I really hope it's him!'

Jassi rolls her eyes. As much as she wanted to see Gabe, she knew she'd have to distance herself from him. She had to resist not only against him, but her wolf.

An hour later, the doorbell rings.

"Hey," Daniel says, hugging Gabe. "How are you?"

Gabe kisses her forehead, "I'm good, sweetie. How you doin?"

"Same."

Gabe scans the room behind Daniel, searching for Jassi.

Daniel chuckles. "She's upstairs, Gabe. You go to the dining room, the food's already there. I'll go call her."

Gabe nods and quickly makes his way to the room. His wolf was excited for what was planned for the night.

"Jassi, dinner's ready! Come down!" Daniel yells.

Daniel received Gabe's call a few hours ago when Jassi was in class and she was on break. Gabe wanted Daniel to help him get to know Jassi a bit more. Daniel, of course, couldn't refuse. She was happy that Gabe finally found his mate.

Unsure of whether Gabe knew about Jassi's dreams or not, Daniel had decided to tell him. Gabe wasn't shocked at all. He told her he'd been having the same dreams for years. Daniel, on the other hand, still couldn't believe a werewolf could have more than one mates.

"I don't get why I'm tryna look all good for," Jassi whispers to herself as she runs her hands down her blouse.

Even though Jassi loved a variety of clothes, she couldn't help but hate them too. The reason being was her body structure. She knew she wouldn't be able to fit in the cheap, pretty clothes much less afford them. Even though her dad owned a grocery store, her family was still low on money as the business was running in debt. So in the end, she decided not to even bother with them clothes, much less look at them.

'Huh, who cares? Her wolf says. 'You look pretty as it is. Now get your ass downstairs, I'm hungry!'

Jassi takes a deep breath and heads downstairs. As soon as she steps into the dining room, she stops, eyes wide.

"Oh, Jassi!" Daniel says, smiling. "I'd like you to meet the pack Alpha," she walks to Gabe and puts her hand on his shoulder, "Alpha Gabe, this is Jassi. And Jassi, this is Gabe."

Jassi narrows her eyes at Daniel, understanding her plan. The backstabber! Jassi thinks as her wolf howls in anticipation of seeing her mate.

"Hi," Jassi strains out, pasting a fake smile to her face and struggling to slow down her racing heartbeat.

"You look lovely, Jassi," Gabe says, making Jassi blush. "That color suits you well, Mira." He compliments, referring to her blue blouse.

Jassi clears her throat and shuffles on her feet. "Thanks," she whispers.

"Come on you two," Daniel says, "Get eatin before the food gets cold."

Jassi takes a seat next to Daniel and across from Gabe, feeling Gabe watching her every little move, even as she ate.

"Aight, that's it!" Jassi says, slamming down her fork on the table. She looks straight at Gabe, her heart fluttering when their eyes meet. "What the fuck you want and why the hell you here?" she crosses her arms.

"Jassi!" Daniel whispers, eyes wide.

'Mmm, feisty! Me like!' Gabe's wolf hollers.

Gabe only smirks, still eating.

"Ugh!" Jassi groans, "Fine, don't answer. You have no idea how much you frustrate me!"

Jassi picks up her fork and starts eating.

'Oh, we know, babe. We sure do!' Gabe and his wolf think, chuckling.

"So Danny," Gabe says, turning his attention to Daniel, "How's your uncle's motel going?"

"It's good..."

As Daniel and Gabe continue talking, Jassi busies herself with eating drowning out their conversation. That is until she feels something on her thighs. She yelps, her eyes meeting Gabe's.

"Jas, what's wrong?" Daniel asks.

Gabe smirks.

Jassi narrows her eyes at him and replies, "Nothing, thought I felt a bug on my leg. Guess it got scared and flew away."

"Anyway," Gabe says, facing Daniel.

As he talks to Daniel, he raises his foot, placing it in between Jassi's legs. He could smell her arousal from his first attempt, making his dick strain against his jeans. Gabe shifts his leg closer to Jassi's body, finally placing his toes against her heat. He hears her gasp as he continues talking to Daniel. He slowly starts rubbing her. Out of the corer of his eyes, he catches her gripping the table.

He could feel the heat from her pussy, the moisture wetting her, juicing her sweet pussy against his foot. His wolf hears her breathing quicken, her heart racing. Gabe puts pressure against her, rubbing her faster and harder. He could tell she was about to reach her peak, but before he could fasten his pace, she abruptly stands up. Gabe growls.

Her chest heaving, her nipples hard, she says, "Excuse me."

She gives Gabe one last look before hurrying up to her room.

"Gabe?" Daniel says, attracting Gabe's attention towards her. "Did you just do what I think..."

Without her finishing her sentence, Gabe nods, grinning. "I'll be right back," he says, getting up.

Daniel smiles, raising her eyebrows, "Good luck!"

"Thanks," Gabe replies, making his way out of the room and up the stairs towards Jassi's room.