Claiming Their Mate REWRITE!

Claiming Their Mate

Chapter 1

"Please! Please, daddy, don't do this to me!" I cry as I sat on the chair across him. "I don't wana get married. Not yet at least. I wana do stuff, go somewhere in life. I wana at least wait until I find my own mates..."

SLAP!

"You fucking bitch!" my dad shouts. "We are rouges and always will be. There's no fucking thing like mates. Your mother and I had an arranged marriage." He scoffs. "Mate... who'd want to mate you anyway? An ugly, fat, sluty whore!"

My dad, he looks much older for his age of 50. Wrinkles torture his caramel-brown face. His hair continues to recede the more he stresses, leaving a tiny bald spot in the middle of his head. And though the stress lines were noticeable in his face, he still maintained his upright composure, making him the center of attention and obvious he was the leader of the family.

I sob, harder. He was right. All my life I was nothing but fat. As much as I tried losing the weight, I never could. The fact that I have PCOS did not help. PCOS, or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, causes irregular menstrual cycle, acne, obesity, and excess hair growth in a human. However, for me, being a werewolf it's three times worse. Along with my cycles I get horrible cramps almost like it's my first time shifting in my form.

Mom had taken me to the human doctors two years back where they had concluded to treatments including pills for regulating period, restricting any other affects I might get such as diabetes or high cholesterol and laser treatment for the facial hair growth. My mom rarely paid attention to what was happening even after I told her.

When the doctor finally gave me the birth control, I'd already had a bit of facial hair. It wasn't like I had a beard or anything, but it was facial hair. Just below my chin a bit of hair. It's sad how ugly not only I look, but sound. I was on the birth controll pill for two years until my parents stopped it because they found out I'd had sex. I couldn't help it. The disease made me horny! By this time I had high blood pressure, low on vitamin B, and on thyroid pills. I went from being a normal ware-teen to depending on drugs that didn't work.

What bothers me the most, this disease has contradicted in my conception of fertility. My chances of having a baby is slim to none. They have tried everything. Medication, exercise.... everything! There's no hope! Probably because, mom, I am a werewolf. Don't we need a werewolf doctor or something?

My periods are regular now but the ugliness is still there. I bleach it whenever I can so they don't show much but it'll always be a fact that I'm ugly. Someone once told me to get laser done but I didn't have the money for that. Now I just need to get the money and at least make my face look good if not my body.

"Daddy, I don't wana get married. I know I made a mistake but I promise I won't do it again!"

"Well, you shouldn't have done nothing in the first place," my aunt, Sandra, also known as my dad's youngest sister, says. "You've done nothing but disgrace the whole family, Jassi. You went out and had sex with that guy, and not just any guy, a guy who's six years older than you! You knew sex is only allowed after marriage in this family. Why, Jassi, Why'd you do it?"

Sandra refuses to accept herself as a werewolf. She considered herself as one of them; human. I don't think I have ever seen her shift. She is 5'11, married to Ray, whom dad treats like his younger brother, and loves to be involved in the gossip in the family. Her silky, burgundy hair fell right below her shoulders complimenting her hour-glass figure hugged by a beautiful violet dress, matching her eyes.