Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine | Happy Birthday, Brock!

Liked by nickiminaj, amberrose, blacchyna, and 468,711 others

fatimalesnar Happy Birthday to the best man I know. I love you Brock ❤️❤️❤️😘

View all 4,901 comments

Liked christinamilan, jeanniemai, evelynlozada, and 455,113 others

fatimalesnar Looks like I swallowed a basketball 🏀😭

View all 7,901 comments

christinamilan 😍😍

jeanniemai Can't wait to see you boo ❤️

-

PREGNANT FATIMA LESNAR IS NEARING HER DUE DATE

Fatima Lesnar is nearing her due date!

The pregnant star, who is now in her third trimester, gave fans an update on her pregnancy this week by sharing photos of her growing baby bump.

"Looks like I swallowed a basketball 🏀😭" Fatima captioned of one of the photos. In the snap, the Instagram model / businesswoman can be seen wearing a blue and white strip shirt dress and cradling her baby bump.

Fatima, real name Fatima Lira Hudson-Lesnar, is expecting her first child with WWE Superstar, Brock Lesnar.

-

Liked by nickiminaj, mehgankardashian, davinagood, and 778,731 others

fatimalesnar My last few days with my bump #bumppic Top: @prettylittlething

View all 1,530 comments

mehgankardashian 😍😍😍

nickiminaj waiting for my baby girl

davinagood hello gorgeous ❤️

blacchyna 😍Like I want the baby to come out but I want you to stay pregnant ❤️

fatimalesnar blacchyna 😩😹

amberrose Damn Pooh you already about to give birth 🙀

fatimalesnar amberrose yes ma'am it's been an amazing pregnancy and I cannot wait to meet my baby girl

-

AUGUST 2019

"Brock!" I yelled as I turned off the stove and gripped the counter.

"What!?!" He yelled back.

"It's time!" I yelled as I let out a groan and tried to step over the water on the floor.

"Time for what?" He asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"The baby is coming." I answered.

"Can you walk to the door while I go get your bags?" He asked.

"No." I answered as he grabbed my hand and helped me walk to the first door then he ran upstairs to get my hospital bags. I quickly text Chyna to meet us at the hospital.

I started breathing like the midwife had told me to do and I stared up the stairs waiting for Brock.

"I can't find the bags!" He shouted.

"Check the hallway closet!" I shouted back as I bent over as I felt another contraction.

"Got it!" He yelled, coming down the stairs then opening the door and helping me down the porch and down the driveway to his truck.

We got in the car, we drove to the hospital. Chyna was already waiting for us. We got in the room and I was in so much pain but the doctor said I wasn't ready to push yet.

I was pissed off, then I felt hungry and the only thing I could do is eat ice.

It had been nearly four hours since I arrived at the hospital. The pain started all over again and I was ready, I strated pushing even though I wasn't supposed to.

"Sis, I don't think you should be pushing yet. " Chyna said.

"Well then go get the doctor in here cause my baby is not following orders." I said.

Chyna walked out the room to go get the doctor and Brock was holding my hand.

"That means she's going to be stubborn." Brock said.

Chyna and the doctor came in and checked me then said it was time for me to push and after 10 pushes, I gave birth to 6lbs and 10 oz baby girl.

"She's beautiful." Chyna said.

"I know I'm in love." I said, looking down at the baby girl in my arms as Brock took pictures of us.

-

500,000 likes

500,000 likes

fatimalesnar K.L.L 💕 💗

View all 9,309 comments

blacchyna my niece 😍

amberrose Congratulations babygirl 😍