Chapter Three

Chapter Three | The Real Blac Chyna

October 2018

98,000 likes

98,000 likes

fatima_lira The Real Blac Chyna therealchyna coming to Zeus this summer!

View all 879 comments

Liked by fatima_lira, amberrose, emilyb, and 1,102,201 others

therealchyna Hotties 💋 fatima_lira

View all 1,099 comments

"Girl, are you still texting Brock?" Chyna asked as I look up from my phone.

"Yeah." I answered.

"I swear he been blowing up your phone since the last time we seen him. Do you like him?" She asked.

"Chill, Chyna, we just friends." I replied.

"Friends, my ass." She said.

"We really are just friends." I said.

"So how many times have y'all had sex since y'all are just friends?" She asked.

"None of your business, Chy." I answered.

"Mhm."'She said, sipping her drink.

"When was the last time you used protection, Fatima?" She asked.

"Bitch, why are you asking me these questions?" I replied.

"I don't want to be the one who tells you this but you're getting fat and Amber thinks you're pregnant." She said.

"So because I'm gaining weight that means I'm pregnant. I'm done with you bitches." I said.

"Girl, don't get mad when you been busting it wide up for the white man." She said.

"Ugh, whatever." I said.

Ladies Day! Blac Chyna and Fatima Lira party on a yacht

Blac Chyna looked phenomenal as she hung out in Miami  and headed to a yacht, and she wasn't alone.

The beauty wasn't with a mystery man though, so Rob Kardashian can breathe a sigh of relief. She was spotted with fellow vixen and sister, Fatima Lira.

She kept her outfit simple and sexy, wearing a black lace minidress and high heels, showing off her sexy tattoos. Lira was a but brighter in a pale blue ensemble.

"We got the Hudson sisters in the building!" The DJ shouts into the mic as Chyna and I walk up into the VIP section

"I hate when they announce us." Chyna said.

"Get over it, Chy, this is a part of being known." I said.

"Mhm, bitch!" Chyna exclaimed.

"What?" I asked.

"Girl, did you tell white chocolate you was going out tonight?" Chyna replied.

"White chocolate? Chyna, what the hell are you talking about?" I asked, as she grabs my face and turns it to the direction of where Brock is standing and staring at me.

"What the hell is he doing here?" I said to myself as I put my drink down and walk over to him. It takes me a while to get through the very deep crowd but I finally make it over to Brock and he smiles.

"What are you doing here? Now, I definitely think you stalking me." I said as I put my hands on my hips.

"I wouldn't call it stalking but I came to see you." Brock said as he walks up into my personal space.

"We could have scheduled something. We don't have to keep running into each other like this. It makes you look like a predator, Brock." I said.

"Okay, I get what you're saying but I want to spend time with you so why don't you take me back to the VIP section and show me what you can do in them jeans." He said.

"Oh, you bold." I said as I grab his hand and lead him back to the VIP section.

"Hello, Brock." Chyna said, smiling.

"Hello, Chyna." Brock said.

"Sir, the way you keep pulling up on my sister, you better be her man." Chyna said.

"Of course, she's my woman." Brock said.