Her Choice

Teesha POV:

Keke and D Ant left the room I know their freaky asses finna get the business. My high is kicking it and I'm just sitting on Jays California king bed , its really huge. Me and Jay converse for a while , he flirted ever now and then , and then all a sudden , he rubs up and down my leg , and the sensation in between my legs are intense, but im going to avoid this. He begins to place trails of kisses on top my neck and lower , began to drip , I get under the covers and let him take over.

I open my legs and let him get in between then he kissing my lips and rubbing my throbbing wetness , its been wanting this attention for Pat , but the highness took over and I forgotten all about him, Jay grabs my hand and places it over his Johnson , damn he's big.  It began rubbing and slidding my hands up and down. He strips me naked and loves the view he sees , I got insecure because I never let anyone see my butt naked body but he looked and removed my hands from my breast and begins to suck on each nipple , he gets to nibbling on each one , also circling my nipples with his tongue. "Enough of that", I said. He chuckles , and finally pulls down his sweats , I view his very large , hard rock johnson.  He begins to finger me , "damn teee , your tight", he said. I smiled , as he uses one finger , then two.

He lays me down on my back, and put on a condom, I breathe hard, and close my eyes , as my eyes are closed I feel Jays lips planted on me , but not just that , I feel his Johnson right by my wetness. He puts his tip in and there goes the pain "ahhh, shit", I pleaded. "Baby I only put the tip in, hold on to me and ill be gentle", he said in his sex voice.

I listen, and did what I was told , he slowly goes in deeper and deeper , more of his johnson inside of me , his strokes transfered from slow to fast , also they got deeper and deeper , and. I knew my climax was coming. He looked at me and said "you better not come yet", he said sternly. He was serious and so I held it in. 20 minutes go past and he's kissing my lips and stroking deep and slow again, only thing that filled the room was moans , and the wetness of my treasure. "O shit , O shit , ima bouta bust , dont move baby , Im cum", he exclaimed.  We came together, and I laid there thinking what did I do and the thoughts ran through my head but quickly exited because of my sleep.

Lakiyah POV:

Damn , the sex was bomb as fuck , me and my baby D Ant begin to cuddle and just chill and watch TV. I seen Jay ass come into the room grinning and talks to D Ant. "Yes dude , I hit. The shit was the best , I've ever had man, the shit was instant , she was already wet , I barely had to do shit bruh", he said.  I immediately knew what was up. Tee lost her virginity , and I was shocked. The tee , I thought would never lost her virginity , keep her innocence , is no longer innocent. I went to Jays room to check on her but she was laided out sleep. Damn, I guess Jay put it on her.

Yall think this was a smart idea to lost her virginity to Jay even thought they're just friends?

Who's ready for Pat POV?