After the Christmas Spirit

Pat POV:

Man , my baby left , it was kind of sad because dawg she's perfect for me , but we got 2 years left of high school, and I gotta stay forcus , on my School (Football) yunno me I'm #11 son, and my job, my peoples own a business and I gotta get my money up reguardless . I got to keep going cause ain't no one gone stop for me. But I do think about Tee day and night , and we talk when I get off of work. I know one day, I want her to have my virginity , and we been talking about it for a while, I love the girl,but my life cant be on pause. Me and Trey just finna cool on it and shit my son got sumn going on with him.

Trey POV:

Well, Keke and Tee n nem left about 2 days and all I can think about is why the fuck I didn't kiss her son. When she said goodbye I knew in her eyes she wanted me to. But I got cold feet, I hate rejection, rejection is a bad bitch man, but I can still smell her Love Spell perfume and son lemme tell ya that hoe is a love spell, but we hugged like we'd never see each other again, but then again I know it would be forever til I see her EVER.

Seems like everytime I get the chance I loss my cool.  And I blow it.  And I get all tongue tied lost in your eyes, Im a fool and I know it...

I shoulda kissed you , I shoulda told you, told you just how I feel. And next time I won't stop, I'll listen to my heart

Cause what I feel it real..

Teesha POV:

Me and Pat been texting all the time, but he told me he wants to loss his virginity to me and I feel happy because I am a virgin as well. But slowly day by day we aren't talking , more excuses, day by day. I guess we should just love from a distance, he promised he'll never forget me.  

* 5 Months Later*

Lakiyah POV:

Tee is a loyal ass girl, and I don't want to see her hurt it's really going to hurt me to see her get hurt. She's been more distant with me.  Turning down going places, and when I tell her Pat is slowly going back to him, she gets mad. But man my cousin only 15. God please show her the way.

Treyvon POV:

Me and Keke text ever now and then when she likes to reply , I text her every morning and night and when she has her crying , sentimental moments she'll call me and I'm around to help her through it.

Lakiyah POV:

Well me and Trey talk every now and then,  I been going through shit with my peoples , that's when I call him, he's understanding and I love that. But tee been grieving too long , but I convinced her to let's hang out with D Ant (my crush) and Jay and they homeboys , just for fun by Jay house. She agreed , mostly because she know , what I came to do , and she's not gone be alone with them she got my nigga Nicole coming with us anyways.

Teesha POV:

We get picked up from Jay and D Ant , these my niggas because we did a video shoot before so, Im coo about coming over and plus I'm taking one for the team ,but I'm still going to be loyal to Pat regardless. On our way to Desoto where Jay lives , we rolling up blunts , not just one , but 3 blunts , we smoked em til they were dubbies and ever since the trip I FINALLY feel good. Its been a while since I been high , I got the weed in my system , and I'm chilling.

We get into Jays house and damn this mufucka is huge. Beautiful island kitchen , creme staircase that leads to his room, we began to go up the stairs. Everyone's chilling having fun, its 3 dudes and 3 girls but I know ain't nothing going to happen or at least that what I think.