Wattpad Original
There are 10 more free parts

Introduction

Hey there.

Hollow, the story of a curious serial killing mum, is part of the Wattpad Paid Stories program.

With my books, which you'll know if you've read any of my others, such as Sin, much of me is poured into the characters and their experiences. Many of the locations are real and (apart from the fantasy books like And the Meek Shall Walk and Dorthy) they share a common 'universe' (not quite the MCU, but maybe the SINSingularity Interactive Network?) – and this makes them quite personal to me.

 I've written all my life, for as long as I can remember. I write in my lunch breaks. In bed when I should be sleeping, when I'm meant to be watching a TV series, when I'm eating! I have notebooks and journals everywhere, including a waterproof one for ideas in the bath or shower. It's part of me to the extent it's even referenced in my tattoos.

In Hollow, you're able to make your mind up about Gwen's sanity and whether, even though she's a killer, she's actually still a decent person. She has her reasons. She sees herself a certain way. She's sometimes a victim of circumstance. Let me know what you think!

Wattpad and its community has helped me become both a better writer and a better person. You have all played a major role in that too, so thank you.

I thank Shimaira for her help and unending support, and for the original Hollow cover. Check out the cover she did for Into Darkness!

And finally, I'll be sharing some word aesthetics for each chapter, created by the wonderful PenumbraMine!

And now, let's walk together into the mind of a serial killer.