DARK ~Luke imagine~

Only one question...

Is your body ready?...

I'm so sorry it took me so long!!!!!!!!!

Listen to THEY JUST DON'T KNOW YOU by LITTLE mix that's what inspired this!!!!

ENJOY;)!

Everyone had warned me about him.

"He's no good for you!"

Dad

" I heard that he nearly beat a guy to death"

My sister

"He's a ladies man! Nothing but a player!"

My friend.

"He'll break your heart"

Mom.

They just don't know him the way I do, they don't know what it's like to kiss him, or how we feel with each other. He wasn't be bad for me, he understood me. Rumors, that's all they were. Luke was mine and he wasn't some criminal people could judge.

"Luke, what are you doing?!" I shouted in a whisper. If my dad found out, he'd kill him.

"I came to see you" he smiled. I shook my head, scared for him as he climbed through my window. Dad didn't see him as a good pick for me and mom was no help, she only told me that this was some phase I was going through and my sister, she was worse.

"I don't care what they think of me, y/n, I love you" he whispered. I looked up at him, smiling because I had him here with me. They just didn't understand him the way I did. If only they knew what I felt for him, what he felt for me. Only then they'd know that this was real.

"I love you, Lucas Hemmings" I smiled, he grinned his arms wrapping around me and his hands lifted me to lay me on my bed. (Idk if that's even his full name, it is, isn't it?)

"You know we didn't finish what we started in my room" he whispered, kissing softly at my neck, his hand going up my legs. I gasped when he got between my thighs. Luke knew I was a virgin and he never pressured me, but damn this boy sure did know how to make it hard for me to say no.

"Luke, you know how I feel about that" I breathed. He hummed lowly, nibbling on my neck and softly rubbing my clit over my shorts.

"Oh!" I whimpered quietly, my legs involuntarily spreading open.

"So eager" he chuckled.

"Luke" I whined.

"Shh, we'll get caught" he whispered. I couldn't control my heavy breathing when he slipped down my body, tugging at my shorts and underwear.

"Y/n" he groaned, almost like he wanted me to stop him, but I couldn't. I needed him to finish what we had started. I wished we were in his bed though.

"Luke, please, hurry" I whispered, pressing my head into my pillows.

"God, this is going to be so good for you. I promise" he moaned. Soon my shorts were across the room, Luke between my legs and licking at my core. My hips went with his tongue movements, begging for more.

"Luke" I whispered.

"Please" I begged. He moaned, pulling my soft nub between his lips and sucking. I bit down on my lip grunting and grinding my hips into his face.

"Oh god" I moaned, my hands going down to grip his hair. This felt so good and I didn't care if my family heard me, I loved Luke and I was eighteen, they couldn't control me anymore.