DARK ~Ashton imagine~

hey ho!

this is a new thing I'm starting...

I'm also known as the SEXY PANDA MOMMA but here, this will be a new thing and you guys are not my sexy pandas, you can call yourselves what ever you want

....My trusty hamster steeds....

...My beautiful bananas....

ANYTHING!

any who this is going to be a DARK ASHTON imagine and I just fuckin love that SEXY ass drummer,

GOD HE'S SO SEXY when he plays them.....

ENJOY;)!

in my opinion I was a quiet girl, never in anybody's business and it seemed to work in every school my mum transferred me to. I guess you could say I was invisible to most guys. no one usually saw me and I guess that was nice, but when mum brought me to New York it was different to be in such a big city.

my older sister on the other hand was free spirited and enjoyed moving with my mothers work. though New York was our last move. we were supposedly staying here for sure. Jenny was my opposite, she loved to fall in love. I always admired that about her. she wasn't a whore, she just fell in love with guys a lot. every place we went she encouraged me to go out and have fun with her.

and sadly, one of those nights was tonight. mom was at work and Jenny was in charge. I didn't mind that she always took me out, it was the only way I'd meet people and be social. I had just finished high school, and because I was seventeen I didn't see a reason to rush into college. so I had taken a year off to have fun with Jenny. her idea, not mine.

"I hear the place is always filled with hot guys" two weeks we'd been here and Jenny already had friends that knew where the hottest spots were and where all the hot guys hung out. she was something alright. I nodded, sighing as I looked out the car window. the night was warm and breezy, my hair was curled and as suggested by Jenny, cut short. I had on my black headband, some jean shorts and a white tank top with a white undershirt, my white scuffed up converse were on my feet. I was never one who could walk in heels like Jenny. she was beautiful too and tall. I wouldn't be surprised if she got a modeling job here. my eyes fell to my lap, wondering if I'd meet someone at this club, Jenny was in her own world, talking about how she couldn't wait for me to "get laid" I didn't mind that I was a virgin, it was something I didn't worry about. I never imagined my first time to be slow and sweet. I wanted passion, love, lust and whispers of dirty talk. I wanted to have more passion and love with a man. my eyes went up to see the street lights and other cars passing by. it was then I saw the club Jenny had been talking about.

"YAY! lets go!"

"Jenny, I don't think I can even get in" I muttered, walking with her. a group of four males walking our direction. I tensed, worried that we might get mugged, my mind was running in circles I didn't even see where I was going, tripping over a rock I shut my eyes, waiting for the pain of my fall when I was caught, warm arms wrapped around my waist, my head hanging back. I gasped, my fingers wrapping around the person's shirt pulling them down to me.

my lashes fluttered open to find light brown ones with green mixed in them, they were beautiful, sandy brown, curly hair falling to cover them. I couldn't help but stare.

"hi" the males smooth voice greeted.

"hi" I mumbled, my voice squeaking slightly. he stood me up, hands firm on my waist. he was tall and I had to look up to him, he had on a dark black tshirt, some blue skinny jeans to go with it and black vans.

"y/n, c'mon!" Jenny giggled, pulling me from the cute boy who caught me. I smiled, giggling with Jenny as we ran to the club entrance to find her friends standing there. I took one last glance at the greenish, brown eyed boy, my heart thumping in my chest as I saw him looking back, slyly winking at me.