It's My Turn - Myra's Story

A/N 

I decided to make this a compilation of fan girl stories.

Each of us has unique experiences. Right now it is Myra's turn to shine.

*******************************************************************************

Myra is a twenty-three year old executive assistant in an Ad Agency. It is her first job and she likes it. The environment is fun and busy.

She is the assistant to the CEO who interviewed and hired her. She was freshly out of college then.

She is young, energetic and motivated- thus, was given a chance even without experience on her CV.

Mr. Antonio Fuentes is the CEO of the company, a kind, workaholic fifty something boss who is like a father to her. He was always nice to her and she adjusted well in the company and she made friends with a few of her officemates within her now three years working there.

She is an orphan. Her Lola Rosa raised her when her parents died, she was three when Lola Rosa took her in.

Monday

Morning rush hour.

Myra is waiting for the Ayala-Makati bus. She catches the bus near Espana at 7 so she can get to work around 8. Her work starts at 8:30.

At age twenty- three, she is responsible, organized and determined to succeed. She wanted to be rich and travel the world one day.

She lives with her Lola Rosa who served as a father and mother to her. Lola Rosa is now eighty-five - still strong and kicking. (Hehe, maybe not literally)

She was holding a paper bag which has her shoes in it, she always wears flip flops riding the bus and just puts her shoes on as soon as she reaches the building where she works.

Her office is near Greenbelt. She usually gets off near Landmark Mall and walks about five minutes to her office.

She saw the bus coming so she gets ready to hop on it hoping the bus isn't full yet so she can score a seat. She is used to standing up but a seat is always better.

The bus stopped infront of her, the automatic door opening-  she quickly got inside and took the seat right behind the driver.

The bus wasn't that full yet so she is happy about it. So far, her Monday is going according to plan. She is not going to be late.

While seated she took her phone out and checked her messages and emails.

She opened her email and saw a couple of notifications from twitter and facebook.

She recently got addicted to following Sarah Geronimo and Gerald Anderson's reel and real

Love story.

She opened the messages and read them. She opened her twitter account ( @itsmemyra) and started reading the tweets on her timeline. Most of it - Ashrald related.

She closed her phone and looked out the window. It wasn't too traffic yet, they're now in Buendia.

She heard her phone vibrating,"Must be a text message," she thought.

From Jenny:

Girl, wer u na? Late ako today- have to take my Mom to the doctor first. See ya later.

She typed her reply on her blackberry:

OTW na. In buendia na. Ok girl, c ya! Tell your mom to get better

The bus ride to Makati wasn't that bad- she was able to get to the office and punched in exactly at 8. 

She went to her desk and stashed her coat behind her chair. She took out her shoes and wore them, putting her flip flops back in the paper bag. 

Her boss isn't in yet. 

She turned on her computer and used her password to access the desktop. 

ashrald she typed and hit enter

She was early today, only her and the janitress who usually opens the office and cleans it before everyone comes in for the day are there.

She came by her desk, and said hello to her.

"Good morning, Ate Myrna."

"Hi ganda. Aga mo yata ngayon ah,"

"Oo nga, Monday eh tsaka ayaw kong ma-late di ba?"

"Oo mabuti na yong maaga, mahirap ma-late,o ano baon mo for lunch?" she asked, they always eat together for lunch - and she always prepares baon so she can save money.The food at the cafeteria can be expensive although sometimes they go out for lunch or buy fastfood. 

"Nagluto ako ng chicken adobo tsaka ginisang ampalaya, ikaw 'te ano baon mo?" she asked her.

"Sarap naman ng baon mo, ako pakbet tsaka breaded porkchop, mamya tikman mo yong pakbet ko ha, madami akong niluto eh,"  she said.

"Sige Ate, nakakagutom usapan natin, hindi pa naman ako nag-breakfast. Naka-on na ba yong coffee maker? Pampagising, antok pa ako eh,

"Oo, ipagtimpla kita- wait lang. "

"Thanks ate, hayaan mo magpapasko na- hindi kita kalilimutan hehe," 

Ate Myrna laughs going to the pantry to get her coffee.

Meanwhile she opened her company email and checked if her boss forwarded her something or what's the agenda for today.

She took note of the things she need to do today on her notepad.

Ate Myrna brought her coffee, "O ayan coffee mo ganda, sige may gagawin pa ako, sa lunch na lang mamya ha," 

"Ok, Ate..salamat ulit." 

She sipped a little of the coffee and opened up youtube. Puede pa syang mag-adik while her officemates and boss aren't here yet. 

She typed on ashrald on the search bar on youtube and clicked her favorite video- it was the "Hello babe video" (Check on the side video on this page)

This video made her feel so kilig- the music "All of My Life" was perfect for that moment. 

She watched and she can't help but feel happy watching it. 

A/N

Medyo slow muna etoh mga teh' ....will update the other stories din...wait wait lang..thanks for following..please comment, vote, share and add it to your library.

Thanks for those who voted and commented also.