An Ashrald Fan Girl's Love Story

• Dedicated kay Ashrald Family

A/N

We were inspired by the Ashrald love story, we were touched and motivated to write our own versions of their love story, and stories based on them. The imagination of every fanfic writers are endless. Here, we are free to write a story we see fit to our taste, our own imagination. We make the characters say what we want to hear, feel what we want them to feel, experience what we want them to experience. End what we want to see when we see the word "the end." It is amazing how brilliant each fanfic or stories "Ashrald" writers have come up with, each has it's own uniqueness- to which I'm proud to be one of them.

We write simply because the writers in all of us were awakened by the inspiration Sarah and Gerald brought to each of our lives.

For a change, this story is not centered on ashrald but their influence is still there though.

Here's a story of a girl who dreamed of her own love story similar to that of Sarah and Gerald's- without all the drama and manipulations of showbiz world, but instead - the real life.

Everyone dreams of finding one true love, some may see it early enough some may not.

Myra is an executive assistant in Makati. She works in an advertising agency for three years already. At age twenty-three she never had a boyfriend before, not that she is in any rush. She is still young anyways.

One thing that makes her believe in love though is her addiction to movies and tv shows. Recently she started following the love story of Ashrald- Sarah Geronimo and Gerald Anderson's fan-made name for their love team. She likes Sarah even before, she likes Gerald,too during his PBB days too.

She was touched by the enormity of chemistry these two have for each other, it made everyone who watch them together believe in love, falling in love and that you can catch a guy as handsome and as beautiful inside out like- Gerald and Sarah.

Myra doesn't care if she doesn't have a love life- right now nakiki-love life siya kina Sarah at Gerald. She was never a big fan of social networking sites but because of Ashrald, she joined twitter, Facebook and pinoy exchange so she can follow the updates about the two. She even wanted to be an official member of the Ashrald fan club but she only lurks when she is on twitter, Facebook and pinoy exchange. But she wants to be a member also so she can join the nice and classy fans especially when they have activities together with her favorite love team- in reel and real life.

She is a closet fan though, her friends don't know she is a closet fan girl, or they will be laughing at her. Who cares if she is a fan girl, but right now she'd rather keep it a secret and feel kilig deep inside.

Let's follow her story as she follow the Ashrald love story and maybe find her own love story in the process.

Tara na! I'm sure you all have your own stories to tell, being a fan girl or fan boy or a fan-in-between hehehe. Be it you already have your own love story, or if it is still being made or you are already married, in a relationship, of whatever other kinds of status there is-"it's complicated", "just looking" or "whatever" hahha.

Come with me as we join Myra's story, please follow me, fan me, comment and maybe share with me your own love story, too- if you want me to write your own love story later on,too- I'd be glad to. Just send me a note, tweet me or send me a message here then we can collaborate on something. You never know.

Let's go!