14

Louis's POV
"Fuck off Stan!" I shouted, and pushed him away from Harry for the third time this week. He would pick on my love whenever he gets the chance. He would call Harry names and piss me the fuck off. I have detention after school because I faught him numerous of times. Because apparently a news reporter was at my mother's funeral and reported to the entire world that Harry Styles has leukemia. Niall was the first to bang on our door, demanding why he was not told about this.

The entire school have been treating my baby differently because of this. Some think that it's contagious, so they stand far away from him. Others think the same way that I do. That it's just a dangerous disease that needs to be taken care of. Those people are the ones who are supportive of Harry and makes sure that he's okay....

Those people are Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Shawn. That's all and I'm quite pissed off that this school is filled with so many pricks. Then there are the people like Stan, who chose to pick on my baby boy because of his life-threatening illness. This has been going on for weeks now, and I cannot tell you the numbers of days where Harry would walk back to our dorms in tears.

He is completely emotionless now and I am worried. "Harry dear?" I asked once Stan was out of my sight. He just hummed and continued to eat with no look on his face. He was just looking ahead, eating his fries. "Can you please look at me?" I asked him when I took a seat right next to him. He looked at me with nothing shown in his eyes. In fact...they looked dull. He took another bite from his fry before putting it down.

He moved over to sit right into my lap. He was still looking at me with no expression on his face or in his eyes. There was no spark igniting in his eyes like I normally see in his eyes. There was no happiness. Just...a very dark shade of green. They're not the light shade of green that I am so fond over.

All of my Harry was...gone...lost. "Please don't do this baby," I pleaded and he just tilted his head, again no expression shown.

"I want my Harry back. The one that would lighten up everyone's mood with just one beautiful smile. The one that would hug and talk to pretty much everyone and anyone. The one with the most brightest of smiles, and the cutest of giggles. The one that I love. The one that I'm rambling on and on about. The Harry that captured my heart and who I know is going to be in my life forever. I want that Harry back. The Harry who does have leukemia, but is fighting the best that he can to beat it. The one who has leukemia, but still manages to keep a bright smile and a positive attitude all of the time. Just...please don't be like this....I love you, and you know that. You don't know how much this hurts. No longer seeing your bright eyes and beautiful smile. No longer hearing your voice or giggle. Please H-"

Harry's hand moved up to my face and his thumb wiped a tear away. I looked into his eyes to see...love. "Just please...please keep smiling. That just shows how brave you are and I know that you are a really strong. Don't let an absolute dick break you. You are my whole world and my heart I'd breaking day by day when I don't see you happy." I told him, hiccuping right after.

Harry wiped the tears away again before he leaned in and kissed me. It was short, but it made me feel like as if my Harry was still in there somewhere. He was smiling once we pulled away, and he apologized saying, "I'm sorry for hurting you Lou, I really didn't mean to do that.

I just can't help but feel sad that everywhere I go...there are people who just wants me to stop fighting and cut the line...you know? Feeling like a complete outcast, and ashamed by the entire world. Then there are people like you who makes my life a whole lot better. Just for a limited time though. Because once you leave, the insults come back and they make me want to not fight an-"

"No! Whatever you are about to say, just don't! You promised me to never stop fighting! You promised my mo-" "Let me finish...jeez. I was going to say that they make me want to give up, but I won't. For the sake of you, my family, your family, Jay, and myself. I don't see myself going away anytime soon, so I'm never going to give up." He said while messing with my fingers. "You mean that?" I asked and he nodded, "Of course Lou. What kind of person would I be if I were to just give up like that. If I was able to fight against homophobic assholes, then why should I give up because of people like Stan?" He asked.