😭12😭

Louis's POV
February starts today! I'm excited man! Because one: It's the month of love, BUT the second reason as to why I love this month is because...IT'S THE MONTH THAT MY BABY IS BORN! Today is his birthday actually. He's turning 21, so you know that we have to get some alcohol to celebrate. I have never took a sip from any types of alcoholic beverages until he was at an appropriate age. Yes, I'm that kind of boyfriend that wants to do everything with their lovers.

We do need to check in with the doctor, but that's just in 23 more days. We have a lot more time until then Oh! I forgot to mention that Harry did get his tattoo. He got it at the night if my birthday which was Christmas morning basically since it was at midnight. We asked the doctor if it was safe before hand and he said that it was fine, so I let him have it.

It came out pretty nice and it looked so hot on his body. It was neat and it wasn't at all messy. I kept touching it when it was no longer hurting and I couldn't help but kiss it every time. It meant something to us and this what the best from all of it.

"Harry, time for your shot," I said as I woke Harry up. He groaned and rubbed his eyes before he sat up. He rolled my shirt sleeve up and had his shoulder showing. He tends to wear my clothes to bed, so that's why I said my shirt sleeve. I just smiled at him and got the supplies out. I took a wipe and put some alcohol on it. I wiped the area before I got the vial ready. Harry didn't flinch when I inserted it into his arm. He just took it and yawned.

"You've been doing well with these shots love," I told him and he shrugged once I took the shot out. "It's the only thing that I wake up to now, so I should start getting used to it." "What do you mean love?" "You don't even kiss me in the mornings anymore...it's just shots." He replied with a pout. I cooed and kissed his cheek, "My bad baby." I told him and kissed the pout away from his cute and adorable face.

"That's better," He said with a bright smile. He stood up and wrapped his arms around my neck and looked up at me. "I'm too short...." He said and I chuckled, "But there is a positive way of taking this." I reminded him and he tilted his head, "How?" He asked and instead of replying, I tapped his thigh and he hopped up.

I caught him by his thigh and he giggled as I planted millions and millions of kisses to his lovely face. "And you can get piggyback rides too," I told him and he seemed more smiley when I said that. "Happy birthday baby," I said and he caressed my cheek. "Thaks daddy. What do you want to do-" "Oh no, today is not about me, it's about you. Wh-" ding!

The sound of my phone going off made me look at it confusingly. I walked over to my phone while Harry's legs were still wrapped around my waist. I sat on my bed, so he was in my lap. I had a hand at the small of his back while the other was unlocking my phone and looking at my notifications.

Dad: Hey kiddo...do you have a moment to speak?

It was my dad, but why does he want to talk? It sounded serious, so I just pressed the call button and it rung a few times before he picked up. "You wanted to talk?" I asked him and I heard his sigh from the other side, and my heart clenched a bit. "Dad, wh-" "Son, about a month ago, your mother passed away, and today is her funeral." He blantly said and I froze.

"What the fuck kind of 'talk' is that?!? Why the fuck did no one inform me about this when it happened?!?" I asked as tears were already clogging up my eyes. Harry was so fucking confused, so when he lifted my head, he made me look at him. He mouthed, 'What's wrong?' I couldn't answer because my father was already speaking.

"We didn't want to stress you out ev-" "Dad, I'm not fucking stressed! Even if I was, that's my fucking mother. Everything is put on hold if it comes to her. Dad, she had a disease and a month ago, you didn't decide to tell me that she couldn't fight it anymore. You do know how fucked up this is right?" "Son, we di-"