Chapter 1

Odette!

Odette!!

Odette!!!

'Yes mother!?" I yell

"It's time for school" 

Getting up sighing I walk to my mirror the King gave me as a gift. When cursing me didn't work he started to try and charm me with all the things he could charise me with for my dancing. It would never work. To become the Princess of Fae would mean I would have to leave my family and only dance for one person for eternity. I would never subject myself to that! Looking into the mirror always brings me sorrows. My once honey brown hair a snow white, emerald green eyes now a steel grey, and golden tan skin now a porcelain that would make any china doll cry in vain. I hate my reflection.

'I look like one of them' these thoughts constanly fill my head. 

My mom walks into the room right as I'm thinking this and she see the look of longing she's grown used to seeing in my eyes. I remember a time where the only thing I longed for was an empty stage to dance on. But that was then.

"Honey" She cooes. "I know you miss it. But don't worry. One day you will be turned back to normal. I miss you too" She has tears in her eyes as she says this. I have to find my true love to turn me back.

~~~~~~~~~~~At School~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I hate the looks people give me' I miss my friends. Because of this curse my parents had to say I went to a forign exchange program and that Odette is my cousin. My friends don't pay any attention to me. They act like I'm not there and I wish I could just yell out to them~ 'IT'S ME KARIKA WILLOWS YOUR BEST FRIEND!!!' but no the King has robbed me even of that. Oh yea there's also oe more thing. Just as I think this the door to the Principals office opens.

"Hello your highniess" I say doing a curtsy.

The King is my Principal.