Prologue

This story will all be in the characters POV's except the prologue and epilogue. They introduce the story and finish it in a more understanding way.

                                                                                              ~*~

"She's so graceful"

"So enchanting"

"So beautiful"

The audience was amazed at the young girls preformance as Odette in Swan Lake. You're probably wondering how a girl of 14 would be able to play such a big part outside of school. Her mom was the real Odette. The girl was taught that the show MUST ALWAYS go on. So as her mother ran late, knowing all the steps from watching her mother pratice. SHE became Odette for the night. The mother watched as she came when the curtain rose and let the girl dance. Tonight her daughter was a princess.

As the night went on the music stoped, the dancers stilled, and the curtain went down. Every dancer went to a celebration to cool down and relax.

All except for the young girl.Not yet ready to stop dancing she went to the fountain in the middle of the park, stood on the edge, and danced. What the girl didn't know was that at the Ballet she caught the eye of The Fae King. Wanting to keep the girl so she may only dance for him as his little princess he followed her to the park.

He called out for the girl while she was dancing and made her an offer.

He said 'If you dance for me and only me I will make you the princess of Fae.'

The girl asked. 'Why should I only dance to bring one smile when I can dance for everyone and make millions smiles?'

The king then said. 'Because you'll be a princess! You'll have other ways to make a WHOLE KINGDOM smile!'

The girl replied. 'Dance brings people together. Dancing makes them them feel true happiness. Would you blacken a Swans feathers just to bring happiness to only you?'

The King, outraged with her refusal cast a curse on the girl.

'You have a choice. Either dance for me every 3 days or you'll be stuck as a swan statue on the top of this fountain. Never to dance again. Only if you find someone who can love a swan girl will you be freed. For if you get kissed that's what you'll be turned into for 12 hours' As he said this white smoke covered the girl. Turning her honey brown hair white, her skin as pale as snow, and her eyes a silver grey. 

The girl looking at her reflection in the water, cried as the King  disappeared. Getting up she walked to where the dancers celebrated and told them what happened. The parents then tried to look for the King in hopes that he would undo the curse. After searching all night they gave up the search.

The girl was forever cursed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(The girl isn't forever cursed she's just thinks that! I mean come on! Wouldn't you! It's the 21 century people!!!)

Hey! Liked this?

Comment

Follow

Like

I update often. The more people who read! The longer the updates!