4️⃣

She locked the door of the supermarket and sighed, another hard day of work done. Who knew scanning food could be so tiring?

She began her walk back to her apartment, only to have her name called. She turned around to see Dylan walking towards her. "What are you doing here?"

He shrugged, "Didn't want you walking home by yourself."

Her heart fluttered at his kindness as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer to him. She leaned into his warmth, letting him guide her back to the apartment.

"So how you feeling?" He asked, gently rubbing her shoulder.

"I feel great," she told him.

She zoned out, thinking about how she would have to go back home and face Thomas. She had grown to dislike him over the last few days. His arrogance wasn't appealing to her and she couldn't find anything about him that she could possible like.

"Hello, earth to Charlotte." Dylan waved his hand in front of her face. She blushed, realizing she had zoned out. "Sorry."

"It's fine," he mumbled. She watched as his eyes looked her up and down and she tried her best not to squirm, she hated people watching her.

"How is it, that even in work clothes all I can think about is kissing you?" He asked, looking her right in the eyes.

She froze, him halting too. She wanted to kiss him, she did, but she couldn't do that. She barely knew him. "One day Dylan, one day."

He smirked, "I'll be waiting patiently."

She blushed and they continued to walk, him pulling her even closer than before.

Once they got to her building he gave her a small kiss on the forehead before saying goodbye, leaving her to walk up all of the stairs by herself.

She loved forehead kisses.

She opened the apartment door and looked around, before her eyes landed on something unsettling. Thomas and a half naked girl making out on the couch.

She tried to turn around and leave the way she came but it was too late, she'd been noticed.

Thomas immediately used his body to cover up the other girl whilst she stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

"I'm gonna go to bed," She managed to grunt out. An awkward silence came over the room, all of them just looking at each other, before she quickly scurried into her room, recovering partially form the shock.

She changed into her pajamas and did her nightly skin care routine and slid into the bed, easing in so that her body was engulfed by the silk sheets.

•••

She walked into the kitchen and glanced at Thomas, who was looking down at his phone, paying no attention to her.

"Morning," he mumbled, pouring himself a cup of coffee. She looked up at him in shock, not expecting him to speak to her.

"Morning," she replied.

He sighed and placed his hands on the table as she sat down, "Listen, I've been meaning to talk to you."

She looked up at him, unsure of how this conversation was going to go. She didn't want to have another argument with him.

"Continue."

He hesitated slightly, "If you're gonna fuck Dylan, don't do it here."

She stared at him in surprise, "I'm not going to fuck Dylan."