"Forever"

Zayn's POV:

Niall and I sat on the couch in our hotel room talking about what will happen in the future. "I wish One Direction would stay forever." I sighed. "I do too, Zayn." Niall said. "Do you think we'll still be mates?" I asked. "I don't know, Zayn, one day we will probably drift apart and go our separate ways, just like the rest of the boys." Niall told me.

"I don't ever want to leave One Direction" I said to Niall. "I don't either, but we should focus on the present." He said. "You're right, I love my job." I told him. We watched a movie until Niall fell asleep and I fell asleep soon after. In the morning, Niall was gone from the couch and I sat up.

I walked into the other boys' room but they weren't there. I went into the kitchen and saw a note. "The boys and I are out with Paul. We didn't want to wake you. -Niall" it read. I opened the refrigerator, then heard the door open. "Niall?" I yelled.

Niall's POV:

Paul drove us back to our hotel, and we climbed some stairs and arrived at our room. The door was cracked open. My stomach churned. I slowly pushed open the door. "Oh my god..." Louis said. Stuff was knocked over everywhere. It was freezing inside. I ran to the kitchen and saw the refrigerator was open. I looked around some more and saw some drops of blood. "Call 911!" I yelled.

"Zayn's gone!" Liam yelled shortly after.

I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed Zayn's number with shaking hands. I heard his phone ring, and found his phone lying on a table. I took it and put it in my pocket. The police came and investigated the scene. I ran to my room and let tears run down my face. I took his phone out of my pocket. It was locked.

I didn't know his password, he never wanted to tell me. I tried a few different things. Then I slowly typed in N-i-a-l-l.

It opened.

I started crying more and saw that his wallpaper was a picture of both of us. I cried into my pillow for a long time. I heard a knock on my door. I didn't move. Harry and Louis walked in. My head was still in my pillow. "Niall... I know this is hard for you" Harry said. I kept still.

"We're doing everything we can to find him" Louis told me. I didn't move a muscle. "Do you want to talk to us?" Harry asked. I shook my head. Louis looked at Harry and they slowly walked out. I could hear muffled voices outside but I couldn't tell what they were saying.

Weeks later

I haven't eaten very much and I know the boys have been worrying about me, since that is abnormal for me. They come in and sit on my bed and talk to me about every hour or two. They bring me food but I only eat a tiny bit. I have been so depressed, maybe I should just go do something fun for once. How about... Bowling? That's fun... It usually makes me feel better when I'm homesick...

I slowly get up off of my bed and walk to Louis' room. I hear whispering. Liam and Louis are talking. "I'm really worried, Louis" Liam tells Louis. "I am too, poor Niall he really needs to eat." Liam says. "I've tried talking about it to him, it's no use. Him and Zayn were so close..." Louis sighs. I slowly knock on the door. They are immediately silent. "Come in" Liam says, and I open the door. "Niall!" Louis says, surprised.

Liam stands up and gives me a hug. "What is it?" He asks. "Do you want to go... Bowling?" I asked. "Of course!" Louis and Liam say and Louis gets up. "When?" He asks. "Right after I take a shower" I tell him. "Okay, we'll get ready and tell Harry." Liam tells me. After I take a shower I put on some clothes and find Liam, Louis, and Harry waiting for me.

When we get to the bowling alley, we end up actually having fun, just like how we used to. But it wasn't the same without Zayn. "I'm hungry... You want anything Niall?" Harry asked me. The boys all looked at me. "Okay, I'll have some nachos and a Pepsi." I said. Harry smiled and went to the food area to get us some food.

Liam patted me on the back. It felt good to eat, I'm not gonna lie. Louis ended up winning. We got back to our hotel, telling jokes and laughing. When I reached the door, I noticed that it was open.

I stopped laughing.

I slowly opened it and saw Zayn sitting on the couch, with pink puffy eyes, which meant he had obviously been crying.

Zayn's POV:

When I saw Niall open the door, tears began to stream down my face. "Z-Zayn!" He shouted, and started bawling. I quickly got up and he ran into my arms. I hugged him tightly, and he sobbed into my shoulder. The rest of the boys started crying and shouting "Zayn! Zayn's back!" "Zayn I missed you so much" Niall said, through sniffles.

"I missed you, too Niall" I told him. Our hug lasted a long time until I finally let go. My hand grazed his wrist. I felt something. "Niall..?" I said, taking his hand, turning it over and sliding his shirt sleeve up. I felt him tense and try to pull away. I looked at his wrist. He had scars.

He cut himself.

I looked closer and saw that he had formed letters that read 'Zayn' and 'forever'. I started sobbing. "Niall why-" I started to say. "Zayn" he sobbed "I'm so sorry, I was depressed without you." He told me. "Please don't cut yourself Niall, I care about you" I sobbed. "I'm sorry Zayn, I promise I won't do it anymore" he said. I hugged him again. "You know what, Zayn?" Niall sniffled. "What, Niall?" I asked. "I change my mind, I never want us to drift apart. I want to stay with you" Niall told me, making up his mind. I smiled. "Forever"

The End

Okay so yup it's inaccurate...

1. I didn't mention about the people who kidnapped Zayn, it would probably be long and confusing anyway

2. I know that Niall wouldn't go more than a day without eating food

3. I didn't include the part when Niall cuts himself writing 'Zayn' on one wrist, and 'forever' on the other wrist, but you guys would hate me for it and it's just so sad X'C

4. I tried to include the rest of the boys in the story so sorry if you don't think they got enough parts

5. I don't really talk much about Niall and Zayn's 'relationship' but I'll just let y'all decide what their relationship is in the story

6. I dunno if there is bowling in the UK but I'm assuming there is

Hope you enjoyed it!

Vote!

Comment!

I'll love you forever!