Chap 3: Unwelcoming arms

Else's POV

I woke up to the sweet smell of cooking bacon, eggs, and waffles.

I got up and walked over to my suitcases and unpacked.

It only took like 20 minutes to do because I am a quick pack and un packer.

I decided on wearing a black crop top that says Nirvana in white, dark blue ripped skinny jeans, and my red vans.

Now I think I am somewhat fat but everyone tells me different, and yes I have a flat stomach and only weigh 106 lbs, but I still feel fat.

I curled my hair and did natural make up.

I grabbed a side strap purse and put my phone charger, small travel make-up bag, ear buds, and some cash along with my debit card all in it and put my phone in my back pocket.

I walked into the living room to see Niall sitting at the dining room table, that connects to the living room, eating breakfast and a plate across from him with food.

"Morning sunshine, how'd ya sleep?" he asked and for some reason I blushed.

"Fine, Thank you." I said and checked the wall clock to see its already 11:45.

"I made breakfast, Hope you like eggs, bacon, and blueberry waffles." He said and I nodded but it looked like an awful a lot of food.

"Thanks, Niall. So," I said and sat down at the table only cutting up one of my two waffles he gave me. "I think we should leave at noon." I said and he nodded.

"Okay whatever you want. I just want to help" He said smiling and I smiled back.

Niall's moods are almost always contagious. He could make just about anyone smile and feel happy even when they are their saddest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I ended up only eating half a waffle, three bites of eggs, and one piece of bacon.

I literally felt like I could explode, I had half a mind to run to the bathroom and put my toothbrush down my throat 'till it all came back up.

But I knew better, I needed to try and stop for Eleanor's and my own sake.

"What's wrong? You barely ate." Niall asked when he took my plate to dump put it in the sink.

"Nothing I am just not hungry I guess. It must be my nerves or something." I said and he nodded but didn't look like he agreed with my answer.

"Shall we leave?" I asked and giggled.

"We shall!" He said smiling and linked our arms as we literally skipped out the door and to the elevator.

He pressed the button and the doors closed.

Soft music played as the elevator went up and as the elevator went up so did my anxiotey.

Then the shaking started but less severe than usual but still some.

"Oh my god, Else! Your shaking! Are-are you okay?!" Niall asked panicked and grabbed both my hands, looking into my eyes.

"Yeah, its just my anxiotey. I start to shake when I am anxious." I said and he got a confused look on his face.

"Why are you anxious?" He asked and I looked into his ocean blue eyes almost getting lost.

"I hate elevators, and I am about to see my sister-who I haven't seen in just a little over four years." I said and he nodded pulling me into one of his famous Horan Hugs.