Chap 2: Om-Niall Horan

Else's POV

My plane ride was absolutely horrid!

Across the aisle was a baby who wouldn't stop screaming and a mom who didn't know how to make her shut up, In front of me was a big guy snoring, and behind me was an old lady who kept complaining on how the seats made her back and hips hurt.

Why is my life so messed up sometimes?

All I wanted to do was sleep! IS THAT SO WRONG?!

When I got of the plane I got my four suitcases, (with the help of some person who works at the airport).

I hailed a taxi and was on my tired way to Niall' flat.

Yes you heard right, Niall knew about me being Eleanor' sister and even helped me plan it all out.

He is so nice and over the two weeks we worked together planing the trip and working out the kinks, I may have developed a small crush on him even though I have never met him face to face.

I paid the driver and got out the car.

Before. knew it Niall was already coming out of his flat and helping me with my bags.

"So you must me Else! Hi I am Niall!" he said peppily but not even looking up just kept grabbing bags and somehow managed to grab all the bags two in each hand!

I can barely handle even one! Ooh someone has been going to the gym lately!

When we got into the flat he looked at me for the first time and dropped one of the suitcase but kept on staring and it was starting to make me a bit uncomfortable.

"Niall? Is everything alright?" I asked and he blinked rapidly and turned his head away blushing.

"Y-yeah everything is f-fine." He said and I let it go, For now.

"So your room is down the hall-third door on the left. Mine is at the end of the hall-if you need anything, night or day I am here." he said seriously and I nodded.

I couldn't help but give him a hug for all he has done to help me and it wasn't long before I felt him set down the suitcases and hug back with his strong but yet gentle arms.

"Thank you. For everything." I whispered and pulled away. He smiled and nodded.

He bought my bags to my room and we decided that we would go see Eleanor tomorrow since she is staying at Louis' flat-thats only the floor up.

He went to bed since it was after all like one in the morning.

I hopped in the shower to wash the whole day off and hopped out putting my hair up in a neat but messy bun.

I changed into clean undergarments, a pair of purple sleep shorts, and a black spaghetti strap tank top.

I plugged my phone in and lay down on the big comfortable bed and drifted off to lala land quickly.