.008

sidenote before this chapter starts: i skipped episode ten for many of reasons, i tried to write augustine into it, the chapter was literally three hundred words and took point seven seconds to read. also she doesn't have a connection with lizzie to be that signficant in that episode, hope u all understand. now on to your reading and my writing.

⛧ミ ◦∘.008.

"can't breathe when you touch my sleeve

"can't breathe when you touch my sleeve."
"augustine what are you doing!" alaric yelled once he saw the girl by the unicorn of what it looked like. augustine was in her pajamas with a blade ready to slaughter the animal. "the stupid trap was going off and quite frankly, didn't think you would take care of the problem." augustine confessed. dorian still had his arrow pointed at augustine just in case she did anything extreme.

"get over here! and how did you get here so fast?" alaric yelled for the girl to step away from the animal. augustine stepped out of the barrier and spell "don't worry about it, blessed with fast feet." augustine lied. and as soon as she stepped over the branches alaric and dorian stepped forward with their weapons. "wait! stop!" hope was finding this cruel.

"hope it's a monster here for the artifact. we have to kill it."

"you're not seriously suggesting we kill a unicorn?"

"i'm suggesting we don't give it a pass because it's cute." dorian nodded to the horse that looked to them all. augustine shurgged not thinking it was that cute, maybe if the unicorn was pink or something but she wasn't impressed.

"can't we just... leave it alone? come on! augustine?" hope looked for her to be in this convo but augustine wasn't paying attention. hope sighed knowing she was alone. "it's trapped. it's not going anywhere. it's harmless." hope looked to the trio that stood in front of her. alaric looked to augustine and dorian and gestured for dorian to stand down.

"hope's right. other creatures won't be coming for the urn. so we just stay alert and let it be."

"all right, well, i'll be on alert back in bed." dorian announced to everyone. augustine nodded and followed him. "i'm with you on that one, brother!" she pointed her finger to the sky as she followed after dorian as he secretly smiled at her behavior.

augustine headed back in her room and saw a figure on her bed and she just squeezed her head inflicting pain on the person not knowing who it was. "gus!" she heard rafael whisper scream. augustine unbawled her fist and flicked on her light. "well you don't just sit in my room waiting, and not expect me to be in defense mode." augustine did not feel sorry as she closed her door.