.004

.004.

"i hate to see y'all frown but i'd rather see her smiling

"i hate to see y'all frown but i'd rather see her smiling."

augustine sat on the stairs while rafael gave orders to his pack, when he was finished, she stood up with a smile on her face happy that she could discuss what he told her earlier. "you are going to take lizzie to the dance? oh my god raf, was not aware that was your type." augustine laughed. rafael just looked to the girl was almost a glare, augustine studied the way he looked at her. "that's a face of guilt and you're gl- oh my god raf did you do the deed?" augustine's voice almost screeched but rafael covered her mouth knowing people could hear her. he whispered into her ear. 

"do a sound cancellation spell right now." he told her; he could feel a surge of energy in her body when he told her too. he pulled away when he felt the energy disappear. "i might've had a surge of anger after landon was kicked out and she got in my way." he confessed, augustine's eyes went big.

"oh, you've been a very bad wolf." augustine laughed out hitting rafael against his chest, he stopped her when he saw hope mikaelson come their way. he grabbed her hand and looked at her. "act like you have some sense." he pleaded, he could feel the energy on the touch of augustine, she was lifting the spell. they both turned to hope, augustine looking happier than usual and rafael annoyed. 

"i can come back later..." hope trailed off it was hard to read the situation. rafael peered down to augustine as she looked up to him, they only looked to each other for a second and then back to hope and they both shook their heads. "alright that's fine i'll go!" augustine yelled out to them seeing how awkward it was.

"penny, mg. joining this convo because hope kicked me out with raf so..." augustine trailed off, they both nodded to the girl acknowledging that she was there. "by telling lizzie and josie that their mom isn't coming?" mg looked to penelope as if he was ready to kill her, augustine slowly looked to her left and joined the side of mg just in case there was cross fire.

"that was for lizzie who is taking rafael as her fate instead of you. so why are you doing all this to try and make her part perfect? when there could be something in front of literally that you're missing." penelope cocked her head to the side slightly. augustin shifted when she heard the mention of dates, knowing she didn't have one. "cause a man's got to shoot his shot." mg shrugged still thinking he had a chance. augustine wanted to tell him what happened between lizzie and rafael but it wasn't her place, and it never would.

"oh, my god. no. i can't take it anymore. as your friend, i demand that you retrieve your little mgs from lizzie's grip." penelope was doing nothing but making points. and augustine eyes slowly went down to mg's crotch area to which mg snapped his fingers to get her attention back. "careful little bennett, you still have a heartbeat," he turned to augustine with a slight smirk then back to penelope, "not when i can taste victory." he stepped closer. penelope looked down to her feet and took a big inhale. she exhaled and smiled looking to mg.