III.

"Looks like your all good Nicki. No STD's or pregnancy" my doctor said. I sighed in relief. After it happened, I went to the doctor to get checked out. I was so nervous that I could have some disease or worse, be pregnant. I hopped off the exam table and left the office.

Don's POV
"The food nasty" I ask Nicki. We were sitting in a restaurant and Nicki was pushing her food around her plate with her fork. She shook her head. I grab her hand, "You good ma" I asked. "I'm fine" she said and looked away. I sighed and let it go. She's been acting funny for the past few days. I didn't know what was wrong with her.

"What's wrong with you" I asked trying to make eye contact with her. "Nothing" she snapped. I sat there quietly looking at her. "Daddy, is mommy ok" Kai asked. I nodded. "She's fine ma, she just not feeling good" I said. Nicki cuts her eyes at me. "Y'all done" I ask the table. The kids nod and I put Layla back in her carseat. I pay the bill and we leave.

The car ride home was silent except for the song "baby shark" playing in the background at least 10 times. We bathed and put the kids to bed. Anytime I tried to make conversation, she would dismiss me or ignore me completely. Before she could go into the bathroom I grabbed her arm. "What the hell is wrong with you" I asked looking into her eyes. "Nothing. I'm fine" she says. I sigh and let go. "You're not fine Nicole, something is wrong. Just tell me" I say while slightly raising my voice. She kept trying to walk away but I held onto her tight.

"Let me go" she yelled. "No, what's wrong" I yelled back. SMACK. She swung her hand at me and smacked the hell out of me. I let her go and stared at her in disbelief. "Yo, I'm out" I yelled and walked downstairs. I could hear her following me. "Where are you going" she asked with tears forming in her eyes. "I need some time to chill the fuck out before I do something stupid. You need to figure out whatever the hell you got going on and quick" I said. She looked down and whispered "I'm sorry".

"Huh" I said even though I heard her. "I said I'm sorry, I'm just n-not ..." she said. "You're just not what Nick? What the fuck is wrong with you" I asked. Then the front door opened and in walked Bully. "What's up bro" he said dapping me up. "What's up" I said back.

I looked over at Nicki and she had this weird look in her eyes. She looked uncomfortable standing there as soon as Bully walked into the house. I brushed it off since she just smacked the hell out of me and I was pissed. I grabbed my keys and walked toward the door. "Don please don't leave" she begged. "You going to tell me what's wrong" I asked. She slowly shook her head. I sighed and walked out the front door.

Bully's POV
I smiled to myself once I heard the front door close. Nicki quickly walked towards the stairs but I grab her then kiss her neck. "How you doing baby" he asked.

"Please let me go" she begged. I laughed in her face. "Nah I think I need some more of that" I said and smacked her ass. I could see her crying but I didn't care. I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder. I took her to the room I was staying in and threw her on the bed. "STOP" she screamed. I shook my head and pulled my pants down.

The next day...
I woke up to Nicki sleeping on the other side of me. I smiled and pulled her close to me by her waist. I kissed all over her neck and cheek until she woke up. She jumped up when she opened her eyes. Then she ran out the room. I laughed and grabbed my box of weed out my night stand then rolled a blunt.

Nicki's POV
I quickly ran to my bathroom and took a Plan B pill then hopped in the shower. I frantically scrubbed the scent of him off my me. But it was like no matter how hard I scrubbed, I could still smell him. I scrubbed so hard my skin became raw and I cried from the pain. Once the tears came, I couldn't stop. I could barely catch my breathe from all the crying but I managed to calm myself down.