II.

Warning ⚠️: the following material may be triggering to some folks. Please proceed with caution.

Ari's POV
"You got to leave now. My son will be home soon" I said trying to push him out the bed. He looked back at me and then rolled his eyes. "When are you going to let me meet little man" he asked. "Not now" I said. "When. We've been seeing each other for 5 months" he said. I sighed and rubbed my temples. "I'll let you meet him when I'm ready" I said. He got up and grabbed his clothes. "Kev" I said. He looked at me and I reached for him. He shook his head and smiled. He walked over to me and bent down then kissed my lips.

He grabbed my face and deepened the kiss. I pulled back and smirked at him. "You need to leave before I pull your ass back in this bed for round 4" I said. He quickly started taking off his shirt. "Shitttt, say less" he said with a chuckle then jumped ontop of me. I laughed and tried to wiggle from underneath him. I hit his arm and said "alright, I'm forreal. Nicki is bringing Rico back any minute now and I don't want her to see you" I said. He sighed. "We need to tell them too. What are you afraid of" he asked. I looked away. "I don't know. I guess I feel like they wouldn't understand us" I said.

He walked up to me and lifted my chin and kissed my forehead. "Of course they would baby. They want us to be happy. And you make me happy girl" he said and smiled. I kissed him and then gently pushed him. "Goooo" I said with a chuckle. He smiled and finally left.

About 10 minutes later I heard Nicki knocking at the door. I opened it and Rico ran inside to his room. "Thanks girl, he wasn't a handful was he" I asked. She smiled and said "not at all, TT baby is always an angel" she said. I playfully rolled my eyes and we walked into the living room. She gave this weird look on her face. "What" I asked. "Did I just see Kev come from here" she asked. I shook my head. "No, why" I asked trying to play dumb. She chuckled and sat back into the couch. "So when are you going to tell me y'all been fucking" she asked nonchalantly. My mouth fell open. "We are not fucking" I said stuttering. "Ari, its ok pooh. I knew for a while, I was just waiting for you to tell me" she said. I sighed of relief. "So you're not mad" I asked.

"Why would I be mad" she asked. "I don't know, maybe you'll feel like I moved on from Rico too soon" I said looking down. She came over to me and sat next to me then put her arm around me.  "Its been 5 years now. Im sure Rico would want you to be happy. He always said thats all he wanted in life was for you to be happy" she said. I smiled and hugged her. "Yea, we been messing around for a while now" I confessed. She punched me in the arm. "Ow" I yelled and looked at her crazy. "Why the hell you ain't tell me" she said. I shrugged.

"The dick good" she asked with smirk. I gasped and pretended to be shocked. "yesss" I said and closed my eyes and smiled. We laughed and I gave her more details.

Don's POV
"You lucky bro" Bully said. He passed me the blunt and I took a hit. "What you mean" I asked. "You got all this money, fame, a fine ass baby momma...you got it all" he says and then looks away. I chuckle. "Ain't none of this come easy. And me and Nick been through hella shit" I said. He shook his head and smirked. "I'm just saying, you got it all. What do I got" he asked. I shrugged. "You'll figure it out. If I know anything, Bully gets money" I said and laughed. He laughed and dapped me up.

Nicki came through the door and into the living. She plopped down on the couch next to me. I wrapped my arm around her. She poked out her lips and I leaned down and kissed them. "Y'all so annoying" Bully said with a chuckle. I flicked him off and then tongued Nicki down. She hit my on arm and I pulled back laughing. She shook her head and walked into the kitchen.

I noticed that Bully's eyes was glued to her ass. I scrunched my face up and looked at him like he was crazy. "Ay watch your fucking eyes" I said. He put his hands up in defense. "My bad bro. It's just been a while. And that thang just...nice" he said. I mean mugged him then started rolling another blunt. I got up and walked into the kitchen.

I walked over to Nicki and smacked her ass then kissed her neck. "I think Bully got a crush on you" I said. She sighed and rolled her eyes. "I just think he probably just getting used to seeing a woman that ain't on magazine pages. He seem harmless" she said. I rubbed my beard. "I guess. But if he try some shit, I'll kill him" I said. She giggled and hugged my waist. "Relax baby, I'm sure he's not going to do anything" she said. "Mhmm" I said and then kissed her.

A few days later/Nicki's POV
I dropped the kids off at Don's moms house since I needed to get some stuff done around the house and run a few errands. Don had some business to take care of so I was home alone. I threw on some shorts and tied my hair in a bun and began cleaning the house.

I turned on my Bluetooth speaker and blasted my favorite songs as I scrubbed crayon off the walls in the kids room.

As I picked up the toys off of the floor, I felt hands creep around my waist. I didn't look back at first since I just assumed it was Don coming back early. But I noticed something was different and I quickly turned around. "BULLY. WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled. I smacked his arms off of me. He had a smirk on his face. "I'm sorry I scared you baby" he said and caressed my cheek. I moved my face away and glared at him. My eyes bounced between him and the door. He laughed. "You ain't getting out of here until I'm done" he said and then locked he door.

My heart started racing and I slowly backed up until I was pressed up against the wall. He walked toward me and grabbed me before I could run away. "NO..STOP" I screamed. "Ain't nobody here baby, no one can hear you" he said in my ear. Tears flowed from eyes as he yanked my shorts off. "Please, stop" I said barely above a whisper. He pushed me on top of Kairi's bed. I tried to run but his arm pressed down hard on the back of my neck.

My face was smashed against the sheets making it hard for me to breathe. I closed my eyes and tried to think of something else. My eyes shot open as he aggressively entered me. When I tried to scream, nothing came out. I remained quiet as he continued to roughly abuse me. I stared at the picture of me and Don's maternity photos that sat on the dresser. The sound of the bed creaking burned in my ears.

I finally heard him grunt a few times then pull out. I laid on the bed paralyzed from fear. I heard him zip his pants and buckle his belt. That sound was so familiar and I instantly got flashbacks from that time with that client when I was escorting.

He leaned over and said "Maybe you could have my baby too" then chuckled. He walked towards the door and unlocked it. "oh, and if you tell Don, I'll kill him and make your ass watch" he said with a serious look on his face. I sat there scared to even move an inch. He walked out the room and I could hear the front door open and close.

I slowly picked myself up off the ground and walked to my bathroom. I turned on the bath and waited for the water to get extra hot. I took of my clothes and slid into the water. I hissed from the temperature.
Once my body adjusted, I sat there. I just sat there...

A/N: how many of y'all saw this coming? Y'all think she going to tell Don?? Let me know! Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me!
Alsoooo, check out my new joint collaboration "No Limits"!!   
     https://my.w.tt/bt95LruXbY