Part 2

Upon Christian's depressing leave, Heather had the slight premonition that he wouldn't be back for a while. 

"Frick," Heather said. "Fricking frick Christian is not coming back. I know this because my barbie doll senses say fricking so you fricking fricking fricking frick frick."

With this newfound depression, Heather pulled on her pinkity drinkity drinkity pinkity bra and her anime panties before walking out of the office with a juicy smirk like a meat sucker. "I need to find a new subject."

Heather walked across the school, looking for a new subject. Maybe she'd get someone younger this time.. And smaller, she needed something smaller to chew on.

Finally, Heather ended up in a classroom in the back of the school. It was an empty one, painted bright yellow to symbolize the genius of Asians or something. When she heard a tune playing in the closet, she opened it to find Derek and Bella woohooing like Sims.

I love the Sims, Heather thought as she opened the closet. Sure enough, there were two little peasants in there. A girl with brown hair tied in a braid to accentuate her disappearing hairline and a blond boy. Or was he a boy? He looked like a girl.

It's been a while since I did anything for homos. Might as well practice in case I need to taste holes instead of sticks. Heather smiled at the kids, who were making out in the closet. They looked juicy enough. When they looked at her, she decided that she had to attack. These snacks were too good to resist.

"Hey kids," Heather said, making eye contact with the two juicy morsels. "What are your names?"

"Hi, I'm Bella," the female that looked more feminine said. "But you can call me Belly Bear."

"H-hi," the not-so-female female said. "I-I'm D-Derek. B-Bella is m-my senpai."

"Well my name is Heather!" the demon barbie doll said enthusiastically. "Do you want some candy?"

"Is it chocolate?" Belly Bear asked.

"Yes," Heather replied.

"Then yes please!" Belly exclaimed. "I love chocolate?"

"And you little girl-- I mean boy! Boy. Do you want chocolate?" Heather asked.

"I want senpai," Derek replied as Bella petted him.

"Don't worry, she's coming." Heather began to walk them out of the room. "Let's go!"

The threesome walked down the hallway and into the bathroom. Derek didn't even question the fact that he had to enter the girl's bathroom, proving that he was probably a girl with male pronouns. Heather decided to refer to him as such. 

They entered a stall together and didn't even look like they were questioning Heather as she flushed the toilet the wrong way and opened up a portal. Bella only smiled as she fell inside, probably because Derek was bl-posing into her anus as she fell in.. Heather smirked as Bella tried to kiss him awkwardly before they fell together into the toilet. Into her world. pinkity drinkity stinkity thiccity barbie juicy land of owo. Heather jumped in.

As she landed in the world, she saw the familiar thiccie yaoi trees that dotted the landscape and remembered how her father had trained her to drink yaoi juices and harvest them from a yaoi stick. Ah... memories. Heather walked forward, leading the two confused kids to her swamp.

"Ohhhhhhh shreky boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" she called. "If you let me stay over I'll rape your nostrils."

She heard a hungry moan and a green blob of holiness surfaced from the water. He stuck his yaoi stick in the air. "Lick it now first so I know you're telling the truth, Heather."

"Of course." She bent down and sucked it lightly. "Is that better?"

"Sure, swamp's yours for the night." Shrek smiled.

Heather gladly strolled past him with her two subjects and put them in the spare cave. Then she rolled a rock over with her plastic strength and smiled at them. She grabbed the ropes from the corner as her smile grew. "It's time to have some fun."

"Ooh me first! Me first!" Bella cried, bringing her hands up. "I love OHK!!!!"

Derek just leaned on Bella and whispered "leash me daddy" really, really loud. Heather walked over and gave Bella a chocolate bar. Then she went over to her and pulled her pants down with her juicy teeth. Bella yelped. "Lick me, Heather! Lick me!"

Heather slurped her buttcrack then turned over to face Derek. He had already stripped and was trying to reproduce with Bella's foot. Bella stuck her foot behind his tiny peas and grabbed them with her toes. Heather did the splits on both of them and felt Derek's stick enter her. Crap. She didn't take her abortion pills today.

Heather stepped back suddenly and looked for some protection. She found a vine and stuffed it up both her holes. They would just have to do until she found some toilet paper or a toothbrush.......... 

Then she shook the vine in her subjects' faces until Bella looked up and bit it. Derek bit her butt. Heather bit Bella's. It tasted vegan. Really vegan. Heather slurped hard. Disgusting. She stepped back and looked for Derek's little warm cheeks. They were soft and tasted like bread. Carbohydrates. Yum. Heather ripped them off with her teeth. She could practically drink the butter. But after swallowing them, his little cheeks were nothing but tiny bone wrappers. She licked them and let him lie down so they could grow back. 

Afterwards, Heather did the splits on Belly Bear's face for a moment as Belly bit her juicy juice. They slurped each other for a loud bunch of seconds before getting up and panting. Bella tried to juicy Derek's body only to find out that he was dead. His butt had bled out before he had a chance to recover. Horrified she thrusted herself onto his stick and became a necrophile. In anger, Bella pulled his stick off and stuck it onto herself.

In a blinding flash of light, Heather could only watch as the stick grew onto her in a blinding flash of beautiful colors. As she saw it flash from brown to green, Heather realized the power was too much. She needed that penis. And as the penis cooled, she attacked.

Heather lunged for it with her teeth screaming "LUNCH" as she jumped. Bella couldn't even do anything as Derek's juicy, juicy meat scepter attached itself onto Heather's empty flat area. Heather yelped in pleasure as she saw Bella fall to the floor, growing half a penis as she went. Perfect for Shrek, though. He could finally make peace with his brother with these bodies. Heather walked outside. Now it was time to get Shrek's nostrils. Tasty.