Chapter 7

"Looks like the challenge is pro wrestling," Tadashi said while handing flyers to Akira and Hikari, "but of all things..."

"Geez, what are the student council thinking?" muttered Ryuu.

"It looks like each side chooses two fighters. For us, when it comes to pro wrestling..." Tadashi looked over to Hikari, who was brimming with excitement.

"COUNT ME IN!" I screamed, jumping up from my seat beside Megumi, delighted the challenge was fighting.

"WHAAAAAT?" the rest of the S.A. Yelled, confused.

"But, you never accept challenges that include physical effort!"

"That's true, Hikari, for you. This bastard wanted to hurt the S.A. so I will thouroughly enjoy personally kicking his ass" I said grinning evilly.

"Well I'm definitely participating too!"

"Fine with me, as long as I get to beat that useless council president to a pulp. Hikari, you can take care of whoever fights with him. Don't get in my way."

"That's not happening. The student council president isn't fighting. The Fankyu brothers are." Ryuu told me while reading the flyer.

"What?!?! Lemme see!" I grabbed the flyer and looked it over quickly, "That useless coward" I muttered angrily as I tightened my grip on the paper. It ripped in half so I crumpled it and threw it at Kei. "I pass the fighting baton to you, Kei" I said boredly, now uninterested in this challenge, as it bounced off his head and landed somewhere behind him.

"Ugh. Well....fine, but-"

"Good. Glad there's nothing wrong. You and Hikari will fight the Fayku brothers tomorrow so i can do something more worth my time" I said, sitting back down. This was so disappointing.

"This is getting really exciting!" Hikari squealed. 'At least SHE'S happy with this pathetic excuse for a challenge.' I blanked out and stared at a pretty, red butterfly as the rest of the S.A. planned on what to do to heat up the event. "Alright we'll show them!!!" Hikari yelled, really pumped up now.

I just sat there and went along with whatever they were planning for tomorrows challenge, subconsciously answering whatever they said to me with a, "sure" or, "fine" or, "whatever works." 'I waited for 8 long days to find out what that coward would challenge us to and now, finally with an answer, it's as disappointing as he is.' I sighed. At least after this, he should be gone from my life for good.