An Alpha' s Alpha

Hunter is constantly in battles, he likes to fight and be protective of his team. Having spent three years in the army he returns to his pack to see his papa and his daddy a changed man. Hardened at the atrocities of war. He is delighted to see his former pack thriving although he cannot stay long his urge to challenge his cousins for their alpha roles in the pack hard to resist. He doesn't know if he can open his heart to anyone after the countless friends he had watched die from mortal wounds whilst he would just heal.

Griffin an Alpha male from a neighbouring pack has given up all hope of ever bringing his pack out from his tyrannical fathers rule. His birthright has been denied to him by his abusive father. He is deathly afraid of the man as he had made Griffin's childhood the worst experience of his life. Griffin was constantly  sent to their packs dungeons for torture and punishment by the very adults who were supposed to be caring towards him. His body is littered with scars of his past but the biggest scar of all is on his heart. He feels he is unlovable.

What happens when Griffin travels to the Frostfang pack with his father to set an alliance with their new alphas after they had taken over. Where will their story ever start or will it end before it begins?