Part 76

*Think of this as a pop quiz but also helpful for those that don't know the answer.*

-What is the order in which the Blackstones were born? (Full First Names)

-Based on that order, book 3 will tell whose story?

-And book 4?

-And book 5?

~Answer all correctly and I'll post 3 chapters with the next update. Yay! Easy prize for easy questions!

-Also (important):

>I (usually) update every other day. Thought this was general knowledge, was wrong. Now you all know.

>>I'm not thinking of spin-offs at the moment. Maybe in the future after I finish book 5.

>>>We will not be finding out who the Chameleon is in this book.

>>>>Please don't give out spoilers. We want new readers to be just as surprised as we were.

A++ for your participation 😊❤️

-NOW, TO THE STORY!-

—————————————-

After my shower, I dressed and found a pair of shorts to put on as well as I didn't trust myself not to jump him.

I walked into the kitchen for a bottle of water and found him washing the dishes he had used and I couldn't help but admire how...domesticated he was.

He was in my apartment, washing my dishes, kissing me, living with me.

I still couldn't get over how lucky I was.

"Hey there, good looking," I teased and leaned against the wall when all I wanted to do was run into his arms and kiss him until I couldn't breathe.

He turned around as he shut off the water and started drying his hands with a dry dish towel, "You're not so bad yourself," he said with a wink.

I took a moment to just stare at him as I let my heart settle again. I still couldn't believe he was mine...

"I think I'm ready for that talk now," I said as I messed with the skin around my nails.

I was afraid of what I'd hear, what I'd learn about myself, but I was also eager to hear and learn about how our time together had been. I wanted to know how we got together, how our first time was, and everything else up until a week ago.

And I was especially nervous to finally understand what had happened to make me go into a coma and why I had a bullet hole in my shoulder.

He nodded his head and placed the towel on the counter, "Let's go sit on the couch. You'll probably want to be comfortable...it's a long story."

***

A long story, indeed...

And I was sobbing as he told me about our life this past month.

I could tell he wasn't holding anything back as he laid his heart out for me.

Some parts shocked me, like our sex life for example. I knew how I was...but to hear that he went along with it...and all the things we'd done...